is it just me or is the org flying???? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
is it just me or is the org flying????
Saturday, March 04, 2006 12:27 PM
I singed on today . Ive been browsing around. the org is bookin. litterly Its moving faster then I can click

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.

Re: is it just me or is the org flying????
Saturday, March 04, 2006 12:32 PM
udurr. did you not read the thread Dave posted, regarding the upgrades?

Saturday, March 04, 2006 12:40 PM
No I did. but I thought it was speculation that it might speed up. also I wanted to see if it was just me.

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.
Saturday, March 04, 2006 3:05 PM
I love being connected at a super fast speed at school! So it's all the same for me!

Saturday, March 04, 2006 3:39 PM
wow the things you see when you read

Saturday, March 18, 2006 9:50 AM
yea its nice, compared to before

Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:17 PM
i sometimes have a connection problem where i click on a link and it doesnt load unless i close the browser and open it up again. i didnt have that problem until the upgrade so i dont think its me, but who knows cuz my computer is never shut off

Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:48 PM
themarin8r wrote:i sometimes have a connection problem where i click on a link and it doesnt load unless i close the browser and open it up again. i didnt have that problem until the upgrade so i dont think its me, but who knows cuz my computer is never shut off

Are you by any chance using Firefox? I seem to be having the same problem myself, but only with that browser. The site works great in IE and Opera. I thought perhaps the problem was with my browser, but if someone else is having the problem, I am not so sure. If you are using Firefox, can you list what if any extensions you are using also?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 9:24 AM
Dave wrote:
themarin8r wrote:i sometimes have a connection problem where i click on a link and it doesnt load unless i close the browser and open it up again. i didnt have that problem until the upgrade so i dont think its me, but who knows cuz my computer is never shut off

Are you by any chance using Firefox? I seem to be having the same problem myself, but only with that browser. The site works great in IE and Opera. I thought perhaps the problem was with my browser, but if someone else is having the problem, I am not so sure. If you are using Firefox, can you list what if any extensions you are using also?

I've been using Firefox for over a year and have not had this problem. I haven't installed any extensions though, and I'm running the latest version 1.5.0.1

I know it doesn't really help that I'm NOT having the problem you are, but I thought I'd let you know that not all Firefox users are having these problems.

Keep up the good work Dave!

thanks,
~Kilo

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 11:23 AM
Dave wrote:

I'm having that problem with Firefox. It drives me nuts when I have to close and reopen the browser. The only extensions I have are Forecastfox 0.8.5.3 and the J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 [ update 6 ].
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search