Memorial to SAINT - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Memorial to SAINT
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:41 AM
Ok I don't know if this will be locked or deleted due to the main post about SAINT's death but I would hope it doesn't.

I think we should have a memorial to SAINT on the home page and I've even found the perfect spot for it. Replace the 2005 SEMA show news with it. I mean since nothing from 2005 is news anymore and this is a little more important. Now regardless of politics I'm sure we can all agree SAINT died helping others and serving his country
and I believe that such a sacrifice should not be ignored.

Dave what do you think ? I realize others have died that are part of the Org. but as far as I know SAINT is the only one who has died in the service of his country which makes him a hero and sets him apart from the others. Thats not to say that their deaths mean less then his its just that he died so we can keep enjoying the life we know and have.

I hope we can get this done for SAINT.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Re: Memorial to SAINT
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:46 AM
I'm for it. I don't think anybody really cares about the 2005 SEMA news anymore and I've been wondering why it's been up so long anyway. Saint died doing his service to our country. I know there are Canadians that are members but I don't think any of them would have a problem with a memorial to a U.S. Marine.

* Student of the University of Oklahoma. Go Sooners!
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:06 AM
I think we should do it simly because of what his sig said to yella02. That choked me up.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:10 AM
lilbit01 wrote:that's a great idea. there's a link right under it that says contribute news - post something there.

MS Walk April 21 - thanks to those of you who have supported me!
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:31 AM
Laura I would love to but I'm not near an eloquent enough writer to attempt a memorial to a fallen Marine / Hero.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:44 AM
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:47 AM
agreed, someone with a talent in writing please do this

I'm the new cancer.
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:23 AM
I am pretty good at these types of things, but I didnt know him anywhere near well enough to write one up on the fly. My first suggestion would be for someone to do it that knew him better. If nobody wants to, then just give me a list of things about him so that I can be at least factual... I'm willing to help however I can.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:25 AM
Get in touch with Yella02.

I'm the new cancer.
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:30 AM
i agree that this is a good idea, unfortunately i had never even HEARD of him until the last thread was made. ill do whatever i can to support this.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:50 AM
Please keep it in the other post. See my reply there.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search