Team Vision Racing = Amazing - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Team Vision Racing = Amazing
Monday, March 27, 2006 10:04 PM
Last week at 2am I was talking with Hypsy about a few things, and it came up in conversation that I was looking for an Eibach swaybar kit. Not only did he have a price to me within minutes, he worked out a deal to ensure the item would get to my hands with minimal hassle at the border in the shortest amount of time.

At all points in time he kept me updated with the progress of my order, letting me know where the package was and what was happening

Rarely does one recieve such thorough and helpful service from a company, especially a new company on the .org.

His price beat all competitors I looked at, his shipping was extremely reasonable, and his advice and help with this product was 100% priceless.

I recommend him highly to anybody looking for parts for the J-body platform. If he can't beat somebody's price he'll either do everything he can to do so, or recommend you to somebody that can.

A great guy running a great business. Thanks man I can't wait o try out these swaybars.

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...

Re: Team Vision Racing = Amazing
Monday, March 27, 2006 10:12 PM
hypsy the hack , LOL

j/j

he is pretty cool dude , always been good with me

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 4:57 AM
Now if only he could be a little nicer to people!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 9:16 AM
Wild Weasel wrote:Now if only he could be a little nicer to people!

Yep... A good attitude and professionalism will go a long way.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 1:38 PM
2AM? I thought it was more like 3AM

It's easy to do good business when people are nice in return. Chris was a model customer. Paid me for everything before I had even sent him an email invoice. I told him not to pay for the shipping until I had it shipped so we could get the right amount and as soon as he got the price he shot me the cash.

Great customers make doing business fun.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:00 PM
ive never had a problem with him myself on the internet or in person i just wish i had some money to send him also

The one, the only, ME.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006 7:58 PM
i hope to be doing business with hypsy soon. i'm looking to lower my car. the body role is insane.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 10:22 PM
@!#$er wrote:

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:29 PM
Hypsy clubs baby zebras for fun and eats kittens...

True Story

j/k

Ryne is a good guy, just don't catch him while he's PMSing or when you have threads about using 650 CC injectors for 8 PSI of boost

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:29 AM
i heard the same things about the zebras and kittens even baby seals when he gets a bug up his ass, obviously hes cruel to animals but not a bad guy

The one, the only, ME.
Monday, April 03, 2006 9:39 PM
@!#$er wrote:

Along with starting rumors of other companies shutting down, shouldn't open you mouth unless you know what you are talking about.

Monday, April 03, 2006 10:02 PM
Slug wrote:
@!#$er wrote:

Along with starting rumors of other companies shutting down, shouldn't open you mouth unless you know what you are talking about.

How about you just mind your own business? Wouldn't that be a good thing?
I passed along something to ONE person who I was talking to about such things already and wouldn't say anything to anyone. There was no rumor started at all. It would be a rumor if I made a post or something about it. Now quit trying to jack my thread...and my customers.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:43 AM
Team Vision Racing (aka hypsy) wrote:
Slug wrote:
@!#$er wrote:

How about you just mind your own business? Wouldn't that be a good thing?
I passed along something to ONE person who I was talking to about such things already and wouldn't say anything to anyone. There was no rumor started at all. It would be a rumor if I made a post or something about it. Now quit trying to jack my thread...and my customers.

I could give a @!#$ less about your business and customers, you do what you have to do to get business. But if that means that you have to start rumors about other businesses, then that is shady and is going to ruin your reputation faster than you can imagine.

You passed it along to one person? Funny how more than one person knows that you said it. Believe it or not, stuff does get around here. Should watch out who you tell what.
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 5:29 AM
Looks like its time to bring in the seige towers + catapults...Get ready for a good old fashioned castle war!

Silver Stripey makes your Day!
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 10:31 AM
SiLvEr StRiPeY 04 wrote:Looks like its time to bring in the seige towers + catapults...Get ready for a good old fashioned castle war!

...ive never heard a bad thing about ryne, just too bad he doesnt deal with 2nd gens...yet.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:02 PM
ya he is a cool guy.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 5:08 AM
Props to Ryne. Lookin forward to getting promoted in May/June so I'll have more $$ to send his way.
Sunday, April 09, 2006 5:54 AM
Pat wrote:Props to Ryne. Lookin forward to getting promoted in May/June so I'll have more $$ to send his way.

Ditto, in the form of big money for boost! hehehe

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search