Z2Flip4 may be leavin, but is a great Seller! - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Z2Flip4 may be leavin, but is a great Seller!
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 3:43 PM
Well i've noticed brian has alot of stuff for sale from his leaving. I bought a racing wheel hub off him pretty cheap.. i got a hell of a deal from it and he was great guy to deal with. I know this isnt anything major but i figure someone interested in any of his parts might like some sorta feedback on him. I had to mail him the money due to no credit card or paypal and he was understanding and shipped it right away one he recieved my payment. Got it today with no complaints from me. Thanks Brian, still wanting those coils

Re: Z2Flip4 may be leavin, but is a great Seller!
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 5:05 PM
brian is a great guy all around. he helped me with my sunfire yrs ago and didnt ask for a dime for the work.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 6:41 PM
Yep great guy to deal with. I send a check, and I'm gettin' the best part off his car tomorrow. I can't wait. Everyone will soon see I've had the car down for so long for a reason.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 1:55 PM
TRD Cav Fire wrote:Yep great guy to deal with. I send a check, and I'm gettin' the best part off his car tomorrow. I can't wait. Everyone will soon see I've had the car down for so long for a reason.

you bought the cigarette lighter didnt you? you lucky guy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, April 20, 2006 1:59 PM
LOL...............and I sold him my clear climate control knobs for $150 apiece.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 6:50 PM
Z2FLIP4 wrote:LOL...............and I sold him my clear climate control knobs for $150 apiece.
Then you owe me 50 bucks worth of somthing. My check was $500. Don't try to do that flat rate shipping crap.

j/kin' I got my part in today and love the new look of the car. Nothing was damaged during shipping. For some reason everyone was thinkin' I bought the RHD, but everyone is going to have to guess again. For you few that do know about it please no word about it. Also since I got off at 4 today I put it on the car. I'm going to have to adjust it some to bring it forward some cause it notceven in the opening. But I don't have a drill press around to really do anything about it. Thanks again buddy. A++++

Thursday, April 20, 2006 8:01 PM
the hood?

Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:03 PM
*cough* Lambo Door *cough*
thats my guess

-Seth

Friday, April 21, 2006 5:25 AM
I don't think anyone is going to know what I got when they see the car, but then again I will have a lot more stuff done when someone eles looks at the car.

Friday, April 21, 2006 7:03 AM
TRD Cav Fire wrote:I don't think anyone is going to know what I got when they see the car, but then again I will have a lot more stuff done when someone eles looks at the car.

How about getting A real TRD Cavalier!

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Friday, April 21, 2006 8:08 AM
^^^^^^^^^ take payments , lol

i posted the great seller thing in his other thread , my g/f got the sunroof headliner , and red sunfire console from brian , he did a GREAT JOB in packaging

a elephant coulda steped on the box for the headliner and not damage it , LOL

Friday, April 21, 2006 10:19 AM
ya flip, what ever happened to the infamous hood??

RIP Saint ........ JBO
Friday, April 21, 2006 1:33 PM
THE HATED ONE wrote:
TRD Cav Fire wrote:I don't think anyone is going to know what I got when they see the car, but then again I will have a lot more stuff done when someone eles looks at the car.

How about getting A real TRD Cavalier!
I would be first in line if I had 20,000 layin' around. I would make payments too if I had the money. Nothing better then a real TRD fully built and turboed in my book. Want to lease it?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search