Sad to say this...good bye org (my farewell post) - Page 6 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Sad to say this...good bye org (my farewell po
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 10:45 PM
Wild Weasel wrote:Ebbeh? Did I hear someone suggest we add more rules??

i wouldnt mind a bit

Spotabee Racing (The Fake Z24) wrote:
Sorry that you aren't fond of me... I guess you seem to be a loner in that crowd bud.

...i beg to differ

Thursday, April 20, 2006 5:42 AM
well good luck with new fourm, it's sad you have to go.But It's dosn't matter if you part of culb or a fourm. You lways going to have haters and back stabbers. So leaving or walking away dosn't always slove the problems.
Thursday, April 20, 2006 6:02 AM
The funny thing is if you look at this post these people are making the point of why Adam is leaving. Their childish bull that gets started and trash talking, instead of just wishing him luck or ignoring the post all together. And if you did really wanna follow up with what nice comments are to be said you have to scroll over the bs, therefore it's pretty hard to even ignore all the crap going on!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 6:21 AM
Oh can this please just die already! Can I get a lock over here please? Look regardless of what Adam does or does not know he always had a kind word for anyone.
I can't remember ever reading Adam starting with anyone, or giveing a smart ass answer, or a link to the search page. No matter how many times a newb would ask the same questions he would just give an answer. True it gets old but its no reason to get rude with them as they're newbs and don't know better yet.

Adam I wish you'd reconsider your choice to leave as there are many more people here who like you then those who don't. I'm one of the ones that count you as a friend and it will be sad to see you go but its understandable.

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 6:25 AM
Don't worry Terry, I'm gonna talk Adam into coming back soon so Josh can molest him in his sleep!! I mean......hang out with us haha!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 6:44 AM
Cool I want to poke him with a stick some more!!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 6:54 AM
I missed that...............DAMNIT ADAM COME DOWN SO TERRY CAN POKE YOU WITH HIS STICK AGAIN!!! Wow that sounds so nasty! ahha

Thursday, April 20, 2006 7:34 AM
Not MY STICK !!! Geez Kim!!! Any stick off any tree will do!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 7:41 AM
Uh huh............is that what you boys were doing before I got there? EEEEEEEEEWWWWW!!!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:41 AM
Wow, after reading this post there are some serious a$$holes/b1tches on this site. Its sad to think that passers by of this site judge it by the idiots that post and not the info on it. I've learned alot on here, i've learned alot on my own, i've even talked to adam on the phone at the beginning of his turbo setup and provided help. You dont learn stuff by reading on the internet, you learn by hands on. I've done turbo installs, i know the things that have gone wrong, i know how to fix them, you cant expect the man to be an expert on everything when hes never had the chance to do it himself. He tried to help the noobs by telling them what he thought was the right thing to do, because the people that did know what to do simply say "search."

i've talked to Adam about coming out to chill with the jersey js but now im glad i never did, they sound like a bunch of back stabbing queers. Good luck adam with the new site, @!#$ the people here that arent worth a @!#$. I think you've said it before...."karma is a bitch"

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:44 AM
wait no seirusly adamn your black?

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:46 AM
Boardorgohome wrote:Wow, after reading this post there are some serious a$$holes/b1tches on this site. Its sad to think that passers by of this site judge it by the idiots that post and not the info on it. I've learned alot on here, i've learned alot on my own, i've even talked to adam on the phone at the beginning of his turbo setup and provided help. You dont learn stuff by reading on the internet, you learn by hands on. I've done turbo installs, i know the things that have gone wrong, i know how to fix them, you cant expect the man to be an expert on everything when hes never had the chance to do it himself. He tried to help the noobs by telling them what he thought was the right thing to do, because the people that did know what to do simply say "search."

i've talked to Adam about coming out to chill with the jersey js but now im glad i never did, they sound like a bunch of back stabbing queers. Good luck adam with the new site, @!#$ the people here that arent worth a @!#$. I think you've said it before...."karma is a bitch"

Way to lose all credibilty by calling them queers.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:51 AM
FstCavZ24 (Turbo ECO) wrote:
Boardorgohome wrote:Wow, after reading this post there are some serious a$$holes/b1tches on this site. Its sad to think that passers by of this site judge it by the idiots that post and not the info on it. I've learned alot on here, i've learned alot on my own, i've even talked to adam on the phone at the beginning of his turbo setup and provided help. You dont learn stuff by reading on the internet, you learn by hands on. I've done turbo installs, i know the things that have gone wrong, i know how to fix them, you cant expect the man to be an expert on everything when hes never had the chance to do it himself. He tried to help the noobs by telling them what he thought was the right thing to do, because the people that did know what to do simply say "search."

I don't think he was looking for any. But I have to agree it seems alot of them are stuck up asshats.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 11:19 AM
FstCavZ24 (Turbo ECO) wrote:

dude, stfu, i think i speak for all of us when i say nobody really cares about anything you post in this thread....go away

Thursday, April 20, 2006 11:47 AM
Ahhhhh The love returns!

Come on everyone!!! Big group hug!!!!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 11:59 AM
*not all jersey js are bad....just the ones that showed thier true colors in this thread

Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:20 PM
What the @!#$ is seriously wrong with you @!#$ups? Did Adam call you out in the start of this thread? Did he blame anything on anyone specifically? NO! SO what @!#$ right do you have to come in hear and start @!#$, calling him the drama queen...um well if that aint the pot calling the kettle black(no pun intended). You guys @!#$ started this @!#$.

FS and Scarab, You may be extreamly smart in your own eyes but i never see you @!#$ contribute @!#$ to this site. Your both always starting @!#$. So to me, id rather have someone who knows little but helps out, then someone who "knows everything" and doesnt do @!#$ for anyone else.

Adam ill miss ya man. I think you have one of the better looking Fires i have ever seen and ill definitly be in touch with you on aim. Let me know if your gunna go to the bash in ontario

Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:22 PM
the oens that showed their true colors were tired of putting up wioth the BS and being "nice" to him... I'd take my car to PJ or Jay ANY day of the week for work or advice..

but then again I can work on my own car....

Adam has information, yes.. but where he got it from anybody with the double click abiltiy can get the same info...

boardorgohome - youre a good guy and know your @!#$, dont tarnish youre name but calling others who know their @!#$ bad names and know their @!#$ ebcuase of hands on experience

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:33 PM
EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST POST, THIS PIC APPLIES

http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/miscellaneous/60612/

Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:39 PM
QBE (The Boosted One) wrote:boardorgohome - youre a good guy and know your @!#$, dont tarnish youre name but calling others who know their @!#$ bad names and know their @!#$ ebcuase of hands on experience

That comment wasnt towards them exactly....my main problem with them was that they talk @!#$ on Adam so much, he does what he can with his car, he has no space to work or probobly time. He works third shift so he sleeps during alot of his daylight hours to work on his car, and he has one big responsability that alot ppl on this site that pour all their money into their cars dont have....a kid.

Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:40 PM
*shakes head*

To contact a moderator, please send a direct message to the moderator account. Please
note you must be logged in to send messages to this account.

Please include a link if you are contacting us regarding a thread.

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES TO THIS ACCOUNT, USE THE LINK ABOVE.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search