carcustoms.net - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
carcustoms.net
Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:13 PM
What is up with the site? Its cool to have remembrance and everything but why close 2 days early?

The Only thing Gayer than my cavalier is the purple shade of its nitrous bottle

Re: carcustoms.net
Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:14 PM
Because Karo is Armenian and he likes to show respect for his heritage. He is also probably out of town for the weekend.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:22 PM
he does this every year

and just like every other year, someone whines about it

Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:52 PM
Brandon G wrote:What is up with the site? Its cool to have remembrance and everything but why close 2 days early?

I will keep this short and simple.

I try not to deal with the website on the weekends. I set up the file on my server LATE last night. Yes, I know 1 day early. I am sorry that the website is not working for people for two days. Yes, the right thing would have been to actually do it TODAY since on Sundays we are closed to behgin with, but ALL day long for 12 hours to be exact, I have been working on a Integra trying to get it done for the customer. Last night, I knew I had to finish this car up and I would not have time to mess with the files on the server so that is why I went a head and put up the page last night. If its something VERY important that you need, I am sure you will be able to find the same parts elsewere. Either way, its a weekend, no one ships anything out let alone processes your order on the weekends to begin with. Again, I am sorry that this has caused such a big problem for people. Its something I have done for the past four years and its something I am willing to do for the next 40 years.

Like I said, if you are looking to get something right now and you need it by Tuesday morning because you are willing to pay for over night shipping so it leaves on Monday and gets to you in time then by all means, e mail me or PM me or even post on here, I will be more than willing and happy to tell you where to get it from so people can overnight it to you.

Once again, I am sorry that this has inconvenienced some people.

Saturday, April 22, 2006 10:06 PM
^^^^ Said a hell of a lot nicer than I would have typed out

Saturday, April 22, 2006 10:07 PM
MeltdOwn350 aka cOdy wrote:he does this every year

and just like every other year, someone whines about it

Or call him this morning and get nasty on why the site is down? God help whoever called because had I answered the phone (like I sometimes do when I am there), I would have ripped them a new @!#$. I do not have the tolerance that Karo has and would not have cared what would have came out of my mouth.

I swear, some people on this site need to learn some respect and common sense. To people like Karo and Paul and their families, this is something they take seriously. Just because others don't agree or understand doesn't mean they have to be ignorant and rude.

In the words from Shifted in the post made last year about this:

Shifted wrote:Karo and his family was directly affected by it, he is showing his respect for those in his nationality who died for absolutely no reason. Should the Jews stop remembering thier genocide because the typical american doesn't care? No. He stopped his site out of respect, which is 10 times what anybody else will do. If he loses business over it, then so be it, there is more to life than money. Knowing where you came from is important to some people.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=323672&t=323582#323672

Saturday, April 22, 2006 10:25 PM
Quote:

I swear, some people on this site need to learn some respect and common sense.

That will be the day!

Sunday, April 23, 2006 2:26 AM
meh, picked it up somewhere else already.
thanks for your time

Sunday, April 23, 2006 3:19 AM
meh, maybe you should have had common sense to begin with.

R.I.P. Brian St.Germain

MS Walk April 21 - I HIT MY GOAL!!! thanks to those of you who have supported me!
Sunday, April 23, 2006 10:17 AM
Or maybe you people should shut the @!#$ up, I asked a simple question
required a simple answer, thank you shifted and Karo

The rest of you need to get back on the sideline where you belong

Sunday, April 23, 2006 10:24 AM
no, the only thing gayer than your gay ass cavalier is you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -

Sunday, April 23, 2006 10:44 AM
then next time, send a PM or email instead of posting to a PUBLIC message board

Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:13 AM
exactly. there are PLENTY of other routes the OP should have taken.

R.I.P. Brian St.Germain

Buy my iBook!
Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:17 AM
Brandon, there's a few things you need to learn. First, this is one of the most disrespectful, ignorant posts I've seen on this forum in a long time. Considering some of the other garbage that gets posted here on a regular basis that's quite a (dis)honor.

Second, apparently you didn't give the recent post about "problems with moderators" a good enough read. In that post it was made pretty clear that when people complain too much it sometimes makes moderators take a closer look at them. Since this is now your THIRD duplicate account you might have just earned yourself an IP ban.

Have a nice day, and show a little respect.

To contact a moderator, please send a direct message to the moderator account. Please
note you must be logged in to send messages to this account.

Please include a link if you are contacting us regarding a thread.

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES TO THIS ACCOUNT, USE THE LINK ABOVE.
Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:29 AM
NICE.

R.I.P. Brian St.Germain

Buy my iBook!
Sunday, April 23, 2006 12:09 PM
ownt

chuck norris outran a cavalier. he just stood still.
Sunday, April 23, 2006 3:07 PM
damn....OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

GO PATS!!!
Sunday, April 23, 2006 3:52 PM
HAHA. loser

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Sunday, April 23, 2006 4:44 PM
wow, i wasn't gonna say anything on this topic, but i went to karo's site and just read up on it.

if you could honestly post that question after reading about happened, what kind of person do you have to be?

Karo i commend you for placing you beliefs over money, it so few and far between that people care enough anymore.

http://www.helpelijah.com
Sunday, April 23, 2006 4:52 PM
Sean McAfee wrote:if you could honestly post that question after reading about happened, what kind of person do you have to be?

a self-indulgent jackass.

R.I.P. Brian St.Germain

Buy my iBook!
Sunday, April 23, 2006 5:49 PM
Sean McAfee wrote:wow, i wasn't gonna say anything on this topic, but i went to karo's site and just read up on it.

if you could honestly post that question after reading about happened, what kind of person do you have to be?

Karo i commend you for placing you beliefs over money, it so few and far between that people care enough anymore.

Sunday, April 23, 2006 8:24 PM
Forum Moderator wrote:Brandon, there's a few things you need to learn. First, this is one of the most disrespectful, ignorant posts I've seen on this forum in a long time. Considering some of the other garbage that gets posted here on a regular basis that's quite a (dis)honor.

Second, apparently you didn't give the recent post about "problems with moderators" a good enough read. In that post it was made pretty clear that when people complain too much it sometimes makes moderators take a closer look at them. Since this is now your THIRD duplicate account you might have just earned yourself an IP ban.

Have a nice day, and show a little respect.

i vote for perma ip ban on all used ip's from all 3 accounts

Sunday, April 23, 2006 8:35 PM
What the funny thing is, he is the same one that caused a stink last year in the thread that I posted above.

Another boil on the butt of humanity...

Sunday, April 23, 2006 10:52 PM
Slug wrote:What the funny thing is, he is the same one that caused a stink last year in the thread that I posted above.

Another boil on the butt of humanity...
Some people are just not t3hSMRT.

I agree that Brandon should order his parts from Race Creations. Since Rick has his entire family helping him out with his "advanced operation" I'm sure that his order will get immediate attention and actually arrive at his house exactly 38 minutes before he even places the order!

In all seriousness, I want to commend Karo for doing this. Those who think that Karo paying tribute to his ancestry is inconveniencing them in "modding their Cav" need to re-examine their priorities...

You're bitching about a few days delay in getting parts to modify a @!#$ grocery-getter...Karo is paying tribute to tens of thousands of people who were murdered for no reason other than being who they were. You lose. So far it only seems to be one idiot that JBO thought it was (thankfully) rid of once before.

Brandon, to summarize this, I'm glad that you "got your part elsewhere", and I hope that Karo will uphold his values and NEVER do business with you for ANY reason. Who knows...maybe the company you bought from reads JBO. Maybe they'll read this thread and decide that they don't want you to post "I got my parts from so-and-so" after proving that you're a reprehensible piece of crap. Maybe after reading that they'll decide to inform you that your parts are "on indefinite backorder".

We could only hope.

You might actually learn then that the world doesn't revolve around you. I only hope that you get to read this before you get IP banned and can't even access anything on this site.

Have a nice day, and welcome to the "watch list". Being on that list means that at least one moderator is constantly watching your IP address range for posts and banning any accounts that even remotely appear to be you. What a way to go out...

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:25 PM
Dayum.

Well said.

to everyone (except that Brandon guy) and double to Karo for honoring those that came before him

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search