How easy is it to steal a sunfire ? - Page 2 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: How easy is it to steal a sunfire ?
Thursday, May 04, 2006 1:07 PM
Rob S wrote:I can steal a car in less than 15 minutes. The only "hard" part is making the anti theft device think there is a key in the ignition. Usually if you have a key from a Sunfire and try to steal a Sunfire, you can turn it to the run position, and then hot wire the car.

15 mins

Thursday, May 04, 2006 1:27 PM
That is pretty good.....

Silver Stripey makes your Day!
Friday, May 05, 2006 7:56 AM
it doesnt take much effort at all to steal a 'fire im not going to openly state how to do it though because that would probably encourage and/or help the increasing amount of thiefts anyways lets just say a sunfire is one of the easiest cars to steal just because of its cheap construction (im not ripping on the j-platform i am just stating fact)
Friday, May 05, 2006 8:37 AM
Well I personally hide my stereo face plate so that it deters thiefs. The con about parking where there are 2 cars beside you is that there is chance of someone hitting you. I'm not really worried much about theft though, my factory alarm is decent enough and the PassLock is gonna stop someone from starting the car (not a Professional, wouldn't want a cavy anyways).
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search