izn trbl - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
izn trbl
Monday, May 08, 2006 5:41 PM
best person i have every bought from. got my angel eyes in today. he kept in constant communication and even called me to explain about inventory issues. great guy. if only i had more money i would buy more stuff from him. thanks again

Re: izn trbl
Monday, May 08, 2006 5:45 PM
Monday, May 08, 2006 7:03 PM
If he would just release those %$#@! carbon fiber door handles...

Want to earn extra cash to mod your car? Buy this business!
Monday, May 08, 2006 9:10 PM
wtf......HE IS A NOOB SCAMMER!!!1 HE IS NOT A GOOD SELLER!!!1!! JOSH SUCKS BIG............

just kidding he is the coolest guy on these forums.

- Cameron (CaliforniaCavalier)
- www.csc-motorsports.com (my new NOR-CAL car tuning site)

Monday, May 08, 2006 9:19 PM
He does some amazing work. Awesome guy to deal with.
Monday, May 08, 2006 10:35 PM
Im glad to see a thread for josh, i want to get the cf b pillars when he has them ready, and this adds to my confidence about business with him

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:46 AM
^^I wonder if he knows they're selling on ebay for $35 with shipping. He might want to look into that if it's taking his business.

Rest In Peace, Saint.
Truth > God
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:53 AM
Alexis - I think he knows about it, but nothing he can really do about it at the moment, anyway.

Silver Stripey makes your Day!
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:57 AM
That sucks.

Rest In Peace, Saint.
Truth > God
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 5:40 PM
wow. thank you guys. i REALLY appreciate it. in real life (my real job) i have a ton of customers so the two business come hand in hand at times.

i did a search on ebay under "carbon fiber b-pillars" and see that they are only the 1mm stick on kind. not that there is a problem with that kind of look, but what i am almost done with is a 100% full replacement rather than leave your stock ones and slap the "stickers" on. these will be completely replacing your stockers (just in case you didnt know).

now, as for me being a great guy and all, i truly feel the same.... except, someone certainly disagrees. i will make a post about it tonight if i have time, or some time tomorrow. i need to know if anyone may know the person or not. anyway....

thank you so much bryan, craig, oh and cammeron... . thanks everybody for helping me help you.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 7:47 PM
what about the door handles, Josh?

My car is going into the paint shop this weekend to get my brickyard put on, and if you aren't gonna release them soon, I'll just get them painted now to save money.

Thanks! I'll be ordering those angel eyes soon!

Steve

Want to earn extra cash to mod your car? Buy this business!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 7:50 PM
I forgot that you were working on the full replacements. I'm excited for those.

Rest In Peace, Saint.
Truth > God
Tuesday, May 09, 2006 7:55 PM
I tried to contact him about doing some headlights and I never got a reply

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 10:58 PM
Darkstars wrote:I tried to contact him about doing some headlights and I never got a reply

hmm. im sorry. i have no idea as to why not. ? the best way is through my site. im sorry guys.

door handles are almost ready for purchase. i had to have enough made for all the orders coming in at once. we will have 100 sets ready, and the first will have them right away....

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Wednesday, May 10, 2006 12:06 PM
*wait's for c/f handles and b-pillers

Thursday, May 11, 2006 7:47 AM
im thinking about buying a pair of those bright blue angel eyes.... except im too lazy to disable my drl's so it wouldnt really look that good lol
Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:33 AM
he is defidently a great guy to do business with, he has helped me out big time. sorry i lost communication with ya, the whole taillight thing kinda fell through after i kept poping fuses, so its on the back burner for now..........

Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:45 AM
Now Josh...if we could only get you to do this FULL-TIME so you could make MORE stuff for everyone.

My Car Domain
Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:49 AM
josh = the shiznit!

awesome guy.

we still gotta do that photoshoot josh!

The biggest hole, is the illusion of invulnerability.

:::Creative Draft Image Manipulation Forum:::
Monday, May 15, 2006 7:40 PM
I agree, Josh is one of the best businesses I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He has gone the extra mile for me many times when he didn't have to, and other shops would have likely looked the other way. Josh is an assett to the J community and is just an all around great guy. I'd gladly do business with him again in a heartbeat. I've had absolutely nothing but fantastic service, and A+ effort. Three Thumbs up!

Thursday, May 18, 2006 4:41 PM
josh is awesome!!

Now let me do you a website... lol

Thursday, May 18, 2006 6:27 PM
Yay for Josh!

Any updates on that special project?

(j/k bout the special project part )

Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:41 PM
Kardain wrote:Yay for Josh!
Any updates on that special project?

i got some pix to show you tomorrow morning. i just gotta windex it and take them in the daylight. i can ship it tomorrow if you want.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:02 PM
how much would you charge for a Lambo door kit for a 1991 Sunbird 2-Door I have looked and looked and well....Josh got any ideas (besides ALOT of Duct-Tape)

If it ain't broke...you're not tryin.
Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:56 PM
I was thinking about getting the cold cathode angel eyes, but I wanted to know how you install them before I buy them.
I actually want to get them installed in a set of JDM black headlights, instead of stock headlights. Anybody think that would be a problem for me?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search