OK to sell stuff to a Canada address unverified?? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
OK to sell stuff to a Canada address unverified??
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:57 PM
Well i had a set of hids and projectors in the classifieds someone offered me 350 shipped to canada, so i agreed, i get the payment his address is a po box and its unverified on paypal.

Just wondering if this is ok the payment is in my paypal and completed just seemed weird i told him one of the corners was cracked he didnt seem to care, but anyway what do you guys think take them off and go ahead and send them?

Re: OK to sell stuff to a Canada address unverifie
Thursday, May 18, 2006 7:24 AM
mine is unverified and I pay with it and received all my packages !

Never had a probleme with the Seller nor me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My Car Specs
Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:11 AM
Brandon Schmidt wrote:Well i had a set of hids and projectors in the classifieds someone offered me 350 shipped to canada, so i agreed, i get the payment his address is a po box and its unverified on paypal.

Just wondering if this is ok the payment is in my paypal and completed just seemed weird i told him one of the corners was cracked he didnt seem to care, but anyway what do you guys think take them off and go ahead and send them?
You're joking, right?

If it were me, I'd refund that money, tell him to get a verified address, THEN sell to him. Next thing you know you'll ship the stuff out, the credit card he used to pay will turn out to be stolen and Paypal will be after YOU for the money.

Great idea.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:18 AM
elpaso wrote:mine is unverified and I pay with it and received all my packages !

Never had a probleme with the Seller nor me.

lol not worrying about wheather the package gets to him or not. lol

Thursday, May 18, 2006 12:10 PM
^^you're a dick. Plus, you should be worried. If it doesn't get to him, he comes after you.

Rest In Peace, Saint.
Truth > God
Thursday, May 18, 2006 1:05 PM
Internet rule of thumb #2346236237: If you have to spend more than 2.6 microseconds thinking to yourself "could this be a scam?"....IT IS!!!

Move on and sell your stuff elsewhere. If you ignore this rule and get ripped off you will be mercilessly ridiculed.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

Thursday, May 18, 2006 1:07 PM
JimmyZ for the win!

Thursday, May 18, 2006 4:20 PM
JimmyZ wrote:Internet rule of thumb #2346236237: If you have to spend more than 2.6 microseconds thinking to yourself "could this be a scam?"....IT IS!!!

Move on and sell your stuff elsewhere. If you ignore this rule and get ripped off you will be mercilessly ridiculed.

LOL SO TRUE.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 5:04 PM
Alexis wrote:^^you're a dick. Plus, you should be worried. If it doesn't get to him, he comes after you.

ya i should be teerifed some guy is going to hunt me down after i sent them WITH tracking its not much of an issue if hed receive them or not im worried about my ass not his

rule #13243277 ive thought tons of things were scams just like when i bought a good set of 18's with new tires for about 325.00 until they showed up in the mail today an they looked good and the tires were damn near new. you know there is such a thing as honest people. and there is also risks thats in almost every situation though i personally think it will be fine, besides if the money is in my bank account, i have a tracking number that verifies that it got to him paypal isnt going to come to me. Its there job to investigate him not me. I recevied money, i use there shipping services with tracking to ship it theres no question about it i wouldnt imagine. Ive had people screw me on stuff i never got tracking info for but oh well live and learn

Thursday, May 18, 2006 5:52 PM
no, i speak for canada, and we will rip you off

Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:40 PM
Joe, I'm on your side 99% of the time, but this is that 1% of the time.

Paypal WON'T verify me, because I'm in Canada. Thanks to Paypal, I can't get most of the things I want off Ebay, because few people think that they're safe dealing with me. Of course, most of you here know me... and would sell to me no problem... but I would be in the EXACT same situation here - PO Box, unverified because I CAN'T get it done. Sure, my Canadian address is confirmed... but will Paypal tell you that? Hell no.

I hate Paypal for that reason and only that reason.

Bottom line.... screw what Paypal says here... find someone who will vouch for the buyer personally. Where are they from?

...j

Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:51 PM
I didn't mean he was going to track you down, idiot, I mean he can get his money back and it will bite you in the ass, not to mention whatever he says on here will give you a pre worse than you have (if that's possible).

Rest In Peace, Saint.
Truth > God
Thursday, May 18, 2006 9:52 PM
*rep

Rest In Peace, Saint.
Truth > God
Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:01 PM
thats where me and you are different i have no one to impress or a"rep" to uphold i dont give a @!#$ what people think about me

Anyway i will try to get a user name or something to check him out on the org hes giving me 340.00 after paypal fees for the lights and hid kit damn near what i payed for them brand new.

Friday, May 19, 2006 2:08 AM
chances are the shipper will not deliver to a po box.

well, i know UPS wont at least.

Friday, May 19, 2006 4:48 AM
can you please just go to the rsx forum and bug them w/ your dumb questions

Friday, May 19, 2006 7:18 AM
[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]can you please just go to the rsx forum and bug them w/ your dumb questions

They wont deal with his @!#$ either..been a member there for a few years and iv never seen someone like Brandon last that long acting like he does on here.

Saturday, May 20, 2006 9:16 AM
he doesnt really last on here, nobody likes this cat. he supposibly has a business online, hell if id buy anything him if he doesnt care if the customer receives a package or not, oh well typical kid who has a rsx and thinks hes flawless but he only is to himself.

Saturday, May 20, 2006 10:25 PM
Lenko: I've been verified through paypal with no problem.

Unless you signed up ages ago on paypal before it started accepting non-US addresses, or your credit card doesn't allow US dollar transactions, getting Verified isn't a problem.

Brandon:
If you don't care about a package not getting to someone that paid you, you're not a person I'd want to deal with (regardless of your irrepressable asshat nature).

And, Jimmy was wrong, Internet rule of thum # 3 is: If you think an offer is a scam, it probably is.
Internet rule of thumb #2346236237 is: Threads about wondering if you're getting scammed are as lame as Altezza's and lambo-doors.

RIP CPL Brian St.Germain (SAINT), Semper Fidelis

Saturday, May 20, 2006 10:26 PM
Jimmy: I'm sending you the revised Internet Rule of Thumb list. You're dealing with version 1.9.031, we've been using 2.1.930 for the last 2 quarters.

Saturday, May 20, 2006 10:40 PM
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:Internet rule of thumb #2346236237 is: Threads about wondering if you're getting scammed are as lame as Altezza's and lambo-doors.

OUCH!!!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-

Sunday, May 21, 2006 8:57 AM
GAM, the problem with Paypal confirmed addresses is those people close to the border like to ship things to a PO box just south of the border (Sumas/Pt Roberts)....

Monday, May 22, 2006 9:57 AM
Im in Canada i have a PO box and im verified.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 4:41 PM
I wouldn't trust them Canadian bastards as far as I could throw them.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 9:32 PM
What aboot dem Canadiens?

Owen: I understand that. I've shipped things to Buffalo, and made a run to Toronto to pick them up form a friend (rims/wheels for another friend). Verifying your address just means it's going to your billing address, confirming the address means that you're getting things shipped to your CC billing address.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search