I need the org's help. Part it out or leave it? - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: I need the org's help. Part it out or leave it
Monday, May 15, 2006 4:07 PM
Burn it up, worked for me lol

Monday, May 15, 2006 5:35 PM
ill take it off your hands

Mark, do what YOU want to do.

either part stuff off the car and go back stock to make some cash, or keep it the way it is, and drive around in a pimp cav.

hope ur still going to the bash in june.

Monday, May 15, 2006 6:47 PM
I say keep what you have worked so hard to accomplish

-Brandon

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:46 AM
remember what happened last time around you sold the old car then got another cavy. J-bodies are a vicious cycle and once your in its hard to get out kinda like the mob

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Tuesday, May 16, 2006 6:22 AM
Unless you are planning on getting a car that's better than what you have now (that's in the eye of the beholder, I guess) I would say keep the car the way it is. That's way too much beautiful work done to that car to just strip it back down to stock...especially if you have no plans on selling it. If it bores you, go to another aspect of the car that you haven't worked on or worked on infrequently, such as performance and so forth. I've never owned a modded car but I couldn't imagine stripping down something I built or helped built unless it was to do something better than what I had did previously.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 4:42 AM
REDGOTE wrote:Lose the pretty parts and get some go-fast parts.

Looks slow & goes fast > Goes slow & looks fast.

Rob

could not have said it any better.

"forcast for tomorrow... a few sprinkles of genius and a chance of doom"

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:52 AM
^^Some people arent into the macho "im faster then you" craze.

Hey mark, dont be talking like this.. you might come back to your car at the bash and find a few things missing... hehehe

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 9:02 AM
14's is not macho

"forcast for tomorrow... a few sprinkles of genius and a chance of doom"

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:03 AM
drvnkd wrote:
REDGOTE wrote:Lose the pretty parts and get some go-fast parts.

Looks slow & goes fast > Goes slow & looks fast.

Rob

could not have said it any better.

or keep the pretty parts and make is fast, since u wont get anything worth it for used parts. if it looks good why make it look stock just to go fast, just make it fast.

looks good & goes fast > looks stock & goes fast

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 12:05 PM
sndsgood wrote:looks good & goes fast > looks stock & goes fast

x2

-Brandon

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 4:02 PM
I say go pop fast and the furious in again and you'll be hooked.

j/k, I know exactly how you feel I just got out of that damn back and fourth crap. You need to find out what you want, the thing is your 20 and your money is yours, use it wisley but remember you have a life of bills, payments, priorities, kids etc. So live it how you want to now. If this is what you like stick with it just slow it down some and pocket more in the bank. I gaurantee it if you have to think about it this long, you'll last untill you see one nice cav on the street or another ricer at the light. Then the itch is back and you'll be bending yourself right over. Think it through and do what YOU really want to.

Winks Online

Friday, May 19, 2006 12:13 AM
I'm 26, working on modding out my first one, finally.
I know that everything I do I have to work for and save up, sometimes for months to get the littlest thing done. Heck, I was happy to get new tires last week, and they're not even high performance tires. If it's modded out, and it makes you happy, keep it. I know mine's not the greatest now, nor will it ever be, but it makes me happy every time I walk out to my garage and look at it.
I know there isn't another car like mine out there, and mine will be changing slowly but surely until I get it to the point i want it. It's not going to be a show car, not going to be a race car, it's going to be a good looking car that performs pretty well.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search