Tuning Forum? - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tuning Forum?
Saturday, May 27, 2006 7:53 PM
So when are we getting one or are we, I guess I should ask... Theres a ton of info scattered in the boost and performance forums along with other forums on the web, it'd be nice to have at all here. I know a few have asked already, but I never did see a response (correct me if Im wrong.)

Check out my car....
http://members.cardomain.com/o4blackfire

Re: Tuning Forum?
Saturday, May 27, 2006 8:40 PM
Tuning for what? Aren't all the forums basically for tuning?

Saturday, May 27, 2006 9:03 PM
I think he means a tech forum. I mean in all realtiy when it was first asked it was a good Idea, but now I just dont know. I mean every Q asked I see any more ends with "dood just get HPT" I mean dont get me wrong the product has revoultinised the J market, but its in a way eatin it. its really the only slution youll see any more. I havent seen a ligit MS post in a while. which means that really any forum would be basicly HPT. and theres really no need for that when we have a faq........and shifted.

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.
Saturday, May 27, 2006 9:30 PM
Jcavi wrote:I think he means a tech forum. I mean in all realtiy when it was first asked it was a good Idea, but now I just dont know. I mean every Q asked I see any more ends with "dood just get HPT" I mean dont get me wrong the product has revoultinised the J market, but its in a way eatin it. its really the only slution youll see any more. I havent seen a ligit MS post in a while. which means that really any forum would be basicly HPT. and theres really no need for that when we have a faq........and shifted.

Damnit.... Good point, your right

Check out my car....
http://members.cardomain.com/o4blackfire
Saturday, May 27, 2006 10:53 PM
yeah it happens from time to time

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search