Samantha Stumbo is A.O.K. - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Samantha Stumbo is A.O.K.
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 5:38 PM
I bought the LS Sport front and rear bumpers with the lips, and the 03 LS Sport side skirts she had for sale. I paid for them about a week ago, and I just got them today. Some of the lip clips are missing, and the paint is kinda beat up, but what can you expect with used parts? Otherwise they are in great condition, and even after getting somem more clips and getting them painted, which I was gonna have to do anyway, I will have saved myself a decent amount of $$$. I just wanted to let people know she is definitley a trustworthy person and good to do business with. Thanks Samantha!

Re: Samantha Stumbo is A.O.K.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:19 AM
yea shes a good person, she sold stuff on here before w/ no problems. id buy from her if i needed anything

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 11:24 AM
Thanks for the kind words. I'm sorry I didn't inform you of the exact condition of everything. I simply forgot about some of the clips missing and I was under the assumption that anyone who got the front would have the lip repainted since it was a diff color than the bumper. I still should have let you know-- there's no excuse I know. I'm glad you're still happy with them. I bought them from someone on here not too long ago, but then bought a wrecked LS Sport with bumpers in-tact and had no need for any of that stuff anymore. Anyway... I'm rambling. Thanks again for the kind words.. and sorry I didn't let u know about the clips and such.

MANY changes soon to come!!
Proud member of JBOK!
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:28 PM
So YOU got the skirts I wanted!! lol j/k...and yea sami is a good person to deal with. Never dealt with her personally but I know a couple ppl who have and then of course she's a member of JBOK

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 4:05 PM
I also resently purchased something from her and communication was excellent and shipping was fast. Thanks again!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search