Buyer beware, Race performance parts - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Buyer beware, Race performance parts
Thursday, September 28, 2006 2:48 PM
^ Yet another jbody person jumping to conclusions too fast.. Race Performance Parts is a great company along with the owners..

Why people jump to conclusions when others tell them not to worry is beyond me...

--------------------
RKSport--Baer--Magnaflow--Alpine--Hankook--GroundControl--Wings West

Thursday, September 28, 2006 4:03 PM
yeah, because HE broke the law according to the FTC, when he didnt notify me of a shipping delay and failed to ship within 30 days, added on that the numerous emails that he NEVER REPONDED TO, no your right, im just jumping to conclusions when someone breaks internet trade regulations. I dont think you know what your talking about, much less even read this thread, not very many people came to claim he was even a reputable dealer. Im sorry, im glad hes getting his @!#$ together, but 2 months waiting for something to be shipped out with no customer service whatsoever is not a good company to deal with. But hey, if you think differently by all means, put yourself in my shoes and and tell me not to worry.

Thursday, September 28, 2006 11:47 PM
Update:

Great news. My intake was delivered on Thursday. That's one whole day earlier than the expected delivery date from FedEx. All I have to say is that even though delivery took a while, the wait was definitely worth it. I am impressed with how quickly Charlie resolved the issue. Congratulations Cory. I'm glad you're getting your item(s). Personally, I wouldn't mind dealing with Race Performance again. I just want to say thanks to all of those who helped.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search