Anyone else think the homepage could use an update? - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Anyone else think the homepage could use an update?
Tuesday, September 26, 2006 8:47 PM
I don't have any real suggestions and I have nothing against what is there now. It just seems like nothing has changed in months. The "In Memoriam" and "Featured Product" seems to have been there forever. Just my observation. Maybe it's time for a little updating?

But then again maybe I'm out of line making suggestions.

Sold 6/30/06.

Re: Anyone else think the homepage could use an update?
Tuesday, September 26, 2006 9:07 PM
lmao! It took forever to get the saint memorial up! I wouldn't trip too hard about something that won't remotely improve the use of the site, especially with whoever being as busy as they usually are.

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 10:37 PM
Im not saying anything but I feel that dave took the requests...demands a bit hard. and if im not mistaken I feel that he is looking for his own poetic justice. I have a feeling that memorium is not going anywhere for a long time.

ok so I am saying something.

btw can we get a daily update of why im so cool on the homepage.

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006 5:00 AM
Jcavi wrote:btw can we get a daily update of why im so cool on the homepage.

hey now, we don't need the front page filled with lies...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 5:22 AM
while we're at it, can we put my lunch scheduel up there too so i know what i can buy everyday for lunch?

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 1:00 PM
that memorial means A LOT and its a big deal and has not been up for very long. for those of us who knew saint its an honor to see it there and i sure hope it stays for a while

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 1:26 PM
i agree.

i dont know saint, but i think we all know what happened, sent our best wishes to the family and feel bad, but no need to have it up there forever. it was nice to have it up in 'memory of' and i learned of what happened from the front page.

i mean when someone dies and they post it in a newspaper on the front page, they dont keep it on the front page each and every time they print now do they.? not saying his stuff should be up and gone in one day though.

i know if i passed away soon, there wouldnt be a picture of me up there for a long time/ if any, even though i been a part of this site for 7 years.

then again i dont make the site, i just post and really dont pay attention much to the front page as it loads up real quick, i glance at it and then i go to the forums i like.
In the past the front page has changed i want to say at least once a month. I am sure dave probably could have more stuff to take do that changing the front page isnt on the top of his list.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 1:41 PM
i nver quite understood why saint was th eonly one up there....he's no more a part of JBO than the others on here who have died in "war".....but thats jsut me

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 4:42 PM
I didn't know anyone else from JBO did die....

"The Blue Bullet"
Wednesday, September 27, 2006 6:04 PM
Yella02 wrote:that memorial means A LOT and its a big deal and has not been up for very long. for those of us who knew saint its an honor to see it there and i sure hope it stays for a while

I really was not trying to be disrespectful or dishonorable. But in all honesty it HAS been up there for a long time. I was just wondering what everyone thought about the homepage in its entirety. I did not mean to specifically point out the memorial.

Sold 6/30/06.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006 7:30 PM
there is a home page ???

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 7:34 PM
I dont want to argue over this so all ill say is ARE YOU GUYS @!#$ SERIOUS?

Also saints memorian hasnt been up that long...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 8:22 PM
cannon fodder wrote:
Jcavi wrote:btw can we get a daily update of why im so cool on the homepage.

hey now, we don't need the front page filled with lies...

Its cool I dont mind if there lies

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 8:52 PM
david norris wrote:
Yella02 wrote:that memorial means A LOT and its a big deal and has not been up for very long. for those of us who knew saint its an honor to see it there and i sure hope it stays for a while

I really was not trying to be disrespectful or dishonorable. But in all honesty it HAS been up there for a long time. I was just wondering what everyone thought about the homepage in its entirety. I did not mean to specifically point out the memorial.

However, it is disrespectful, even if you don't intend it to be. Saint is a part of the JBO family. His memory isn't going to be tossed to the wayside just because you say it should. Doesn't work that way.

Now, if Dave.org says its time, then unfortunately, that's his call.

I recommend reading the following:

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=346536&t=346536

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=344534&t=344534

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=343362&t=343362

I'll let you dig for the rather long thread for Saint. I don't want to cause anyone to have to relive the sadness they went through...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 9:19 PM
its not going anywhere now back to why im so cool

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 9:23 PM
Cause you've had that sig longer than I can remember

I'm still trying to figure out your tagline, and that's been there just as long.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search