APlusPerformance A+ Service - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
APlusPerformance A+ Service
Thursday, September 28, 2006 6:16 PM
Well I ordered my shifter and boots a while back from A Plus Performance and I was really excited to get something new for my car finally. Well it didn't turn out that way unfortunatly. Jason was only able to supply me with the shifter and quiet upsettingly his upholstery guy buggered off on him so I was not able to get my boots.
During this whole ordeal Jason made a great effort to try and keep me informed on whats going on and he kept me in the loop ensuring I wasn't getting concered about him taken off with my money . I was patient enough to wait and see what was going on with the boots before I got anything shipped so 2 months later I finally got the shifter in today and I also installed it. Jason also supplied me with some bubblegum to chew on while I worked .

So all in all I the service I recieved from A Plus Performance was definatly A+ even though it took a little while to get my order, however I am sure it's not like that with all his customers. I am very satisfied, thank you.

Re: APlusPerformance A+ Service
Thursday, September 28, 2006 7:49 PM
yea they did good for me on the Tein SS i got

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, September 28, 2006 8:18 PM
i ordered a set of seats from him last year and could not be any happier. the one seat was missin the slider all i did was call and tell him and they were shipped out the same day. A+ all the way

Thursday, September 28, 2006 8:27 PM
Jason's a great guy to deal with. I ordered my underbody LED's from him. Great company with an outstanding reputation!

Friday, September 29, 2006 8:52 PM
well that answers my questions on why the boots disappeared from his site.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, September 30, 2006 1:57 AM
sweet, he have a site? i might check it out if he has honda parts

Saturday, September 30, 2006 6:25 AM
BOOSTED CIVIC SIR wrote:sweet, he have a site? i might check it out if he has honda parts

http://www.aplusperformance.com

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, September 30, 2006 11:54 AM
I keep meaning to make a post like this and forget to do it.

I've ordered all kinds of part from Jason and I'm VERY happy with his business. I got my new front bumper, my K-Max rear, just all sorts of different items from big things to little things and he's always had top of the line service.

I will continue to give my business to him.

-Crystal

Sunday, October 01, 2006 7:05 AM
jason accepts "favors" too for discounts if you cant offered it

Sunday, October 01, 2006 7:27 AM
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search