andys auto sport - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
andys auto sport
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 8:11 PM
Has anyone else had any trouble with andysautosport.com? I ordered one tenzo-r type 2 muffler, which they said was in stock, so should ship in 5-7 days. First they charged me for 2, ending up somewhere around $360, and i finally got them to "refund me" for one of them, after about a week of calling, which was around 3 or 4 weeks ago. No muffler, no refund. =\

Re: andys auto sport
Wednesday, September 06, 2006 8:29 PM
I ordered my streetfire kit from them and didnt have any problems. Did take a while to ship but other than that it was good. I just ordered a carbon fiber hood for my supra last week. I called and they said it would be at least 2 more weeks before i get it but it has to be shipped from japan so i can understand that.
Thursday, September 07, 2006 3:48 AM
@!#$ that company. their horrible

Thursday, September 07, 2006 4:12 AM
my ex bought a bumper for her Corolla from them. supposedly they had to make it or something stupid like that. it took her 6 months to get it...and when she got it, it was dusty (not fiberglass dust...this was sitting-around-the-shop dust).

R.I.P. Brian St.Germain

you know, i love when people like to criticize others about their behavior,
but turn around and do the same freaking thing months later...
Thursday, September 07, 2006 2:34 PM
sorry to hear daneil. i only had / have a problem with my rear not fitting up to the corner panle. other than that, everything was ok. rather than shipping, i borrowed the company van and picked up my kit and hood. while i was there, they took my buddy and i through the place to show us around. they do infact make their own kits. and in some areas it is very dusty. but i had a great time there. i sure hope they are able to fix the situation with you. good luck with everything!!!!!!!!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Thursday, September 07, 2006 3:28 PM
some people have had luck with them. some have not.

next time look up a company on here to see if they have a good rep

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, September 07, 2006 3:32 PM
i ordered a w type lip from them 3 months ago

still don't have it

i put a stop payment on it with my bank and have yet to receive a refund

i called their customer service and get thrown on hold and never reach a person

emails upon emails

andys SUCKS

Thursday, September 07, 2006 7:21 PM
i ordered my BC2 sides from them and didn't have a single problem...I must've gotten lucky, huh?

-Crystal

Thursday, September 07, 2006 8:14 PM
yeah, i called them and they said that they have 30 days to ship and refund, so i guess there putting it until the very last minute. so im definately not ordering from them again. if i dont get a refund or the muffler within 3 weeks then...judge judy or somethin

Thursday, September 07, 2006 8:25 PM
FTC regulations

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/alerts/intbalrt.htm
Quote:

Complying With The Rule
By law, you must have a reasonable basis for stating that a product can be shipped within a certain time. If your advertising doesn't clearly and prominently state the shipment period, you must have a reasonable basis for believing that you can ship within 30 days.

If you can't ship within the promised time (or within 30 days if you made no promise), you must notify the customer of the delay, provide a revised shipment date and explain his right to cancel and get a full and prompt refund.

Thursday, September 07, 2006 8:53 PM
^^^damn great info!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks rob!

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Thursday, September 07, 2006 9:01 PM
i got rear ended and had to get a new aftermarket bumper and i got it from there and they said they had to make it and i didn't get it for 4 months so i couldn't drive my car for that long then when i did get it it didn't fit so i had to wait another 2 months to send me one that fit so that was a total of 6 months i will NEVER do business with them again
Friday, September 08, 2006 4:42 AM
^^^ that's exactly what happened to my ex. at least she wasn't the only one who heard that bullcrap story.

R.I.P. Brian St.Germain

Monday, September 11, 2006 6:30 PM
I ordered Tenzo pedals from Andy's Auto on August 17th. They charged my Visa that same day. Today is September 11th and still nothing. I emailed them about 5 times all this month and I keep getting responses that ship date is coming soon. In the last email I received from them they explained they are back ordered on the pedals. WTF.

Don't do business with these people Buyer beware!!!!

I will wait and see and call Visa this week if I don't get anything.
Monday, September 11, 2006 6:43 PM
i'm pretty sure they're not allowed to charge you until they ship the item in question. get a chargeback through your cc company and go elsewhere.

R.I.P. Brian St.Germain

Monday, September 11, 2006 6:54 PM
Ricky M - What Tenzo pedals do you want??? I have several sets in stock we're blowing out on eBay... Let me know.

Also... Charges can be made to a card as long as the item to be shipped does go out within a "reasonable" amount of time.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 2:34 AM
Tuesday, September 12, 2006 8:51 AM
Ricky M - I have 3 sets of those exact auto pedals in black left... I could do $15 shipped on a set if you wanted. Please email me if interested.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Friday, September 22, 2006 4:36 PM
stick with Jason... he's the ish.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Friday, October 06, 2006 12:46 AM
I should have stuck with Jason. I ordered a hood through them on July 23rd. They've told me it'd be here by August 15th, then the 16th, then it changed to 'soon' , then it changed to "ViS has to make the hood", then they stopped answering e-mails. I asked for a tracking number in each one I sent, but instead of telling me it hadn't shipped yet, they reverted to telling me when it was going to be here. Well finally it supposedly shipped out last Monday (3 months and change after order) and I still haven't received a tracking number from them. I'm calling tomorrow on the status, and I'm going to try and file charges using that wonderful FTC information and some other things. Wish me luck

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search