GM Enthusiast Network Events for 2007!! - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GM Enthusiast Network Events for 2007!!
Monday, October 30, 2006 12:00 PM
I could run one in FLorida if you would like something down south

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, November 06, 2006 9:06 AM
I have been out the J-body scene for many years, however back in the early days, I was a key player. I organized the Pigeon Forge TN pre-meets, and even though I may not be able to attend anything these days, I am still willing to help out with some planning, etc.
Sunday, November 19, 2006 10:12 AM
we could get a BIG south meet going pretty much, New Mexico, Texas, OKC, Miss, Lousiana, and other surrounding states. Let us know

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 6:45 AM
How about getting access to the GM Desert Proving grounds in Arizona for an event in the Southwest? That would be really fun to be able to be around where the cars are tested, and see more of the "participation" from GM directly.

I know if one happened here in Arizona me and my Aveo would show up.

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a105/Aidenmacgregor/Aveo%20Pics%20and%20Ideas/

My Car Domain
Tuesday, December 05, 2006 11:39 PM
White Raven (Ryan L.) wrote:How about getting access to the GM Desert Proving grounds in Arizona for an event in the Southwest? That would be really fun to be able to be around where the cars are tested, and see more of the "participation" from GM directly.

^^ x2

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 11:58 PM
I highly doubt that's going to happen man. an old friend of mine had to go out there a few times to service their forklifts. he said it was like trying to get into a government secret facility.

by all means, try... I'm just saying, there's a LOT of GM secret projects out there.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 12:15 AM
FReQ Z wrote:I highly doubt that's going to happen man. an old friend of mine had to go out there a few times to service their forklifts. he said it was like trying to get into a government secret facility.

by all means, try... I'm just saying, there's a LOT of GM secret projects out there.

Which GM sold already and is just leasing it out for the next 3 years. lol

Friday, December 22, 2006 10:52 PM
Anything in the midwest?

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 5:04 PM
wow...wish I would have found this thread awhile ago...

just so everyone knows I've already started plannin a formal meet back in ohio (since it seems to have the best turnouts) I'm talking to an existing large race track that is currently building a new drag strip, so it'd be a really nice track....not the best for people on slicks, but for the majority of us, a new track would be best.

I'm also in touch with the local GM plant, arranging for a possible autox, which I am really hoping to make happen. I'm hoping to host my event end of july.....so....if you wanna run with what I've got going already in this area, let me know, either way I'm going to keep pushing for this event of my own.

Thursday, December 28, 2006 5:16 PM
My clubs big event of the year:
http://forums.wij-tuners.org/index.php?showforum=38

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, January 15, 2007 2:08 AM
Any west coast love? I am willing to drive a day or so but Ohio is a long ways on a college student's budget. I am thinking North Cali, nevada, washington, maybe early or late summer in arizona?

I am currently in the process for interviewing with a large online parts store, horsepowerfreaks, and if things go well then I will see if they are interested in being some sort of sponsor or something. I am not really sure how these things work.

This is a great idea and I hope it carries on.

PSN ID: Phatchance249

Sunday, February 11, 2007 11:09 AM
Just an idea, break up the events into regions like the NHRA does, there would be 7 different bashes (hence 7 regions). Im from Michigan which is basicly NW region 3 (Division 3). This format is allready established, not like im going out and making a new region or division. Schedule DIV 2, 4, 6 and 7 early in the year when its warm, then the rest when you can.

I will be ready for 07, new motor is in and fired up, just workin some other few things for bracket racing. Im workin with Karo and Ryne for upgrades, Will be in the 13's NA by the end of the season, you can take that to Vegas!

See ya soon
-Ben

ONLY All Motor Quick 8 H2 (GMSCB 2005)

Overall Best times
60' - 1.937 (10/01/05)
330' - 5.879 (5/21/06)
1/8 - 9.181 (5/21/06)
M.P.H.- 74.86 (5/21/06)
1000' - 12.078 (5/21/06)
1/4 - 14.551 (5/21/06)
M.P.H.- 93.37 (4/29/06)

Friday, March 02, 2007 9:55 AM
Ben Wenzel Jr wrote:Just an idea, break up the events into regions like the NHRA does, there would be 7 different bashes (hence 7 regions). Im from Michigan which is basicly NW region 3 (Division 3). This format is allready established, not like im going out and making a new region or division. Schedule DIV 2, 4, 6 and 7 early in the year when its warm, then the rest when you can.

I will be ready for 07, new motor is in and fired up, just workin some other few things for bracket racing. Im workin with Karo and Ryne for upgrades, Will be in the 13's NA by the end of the season, you can take that to Vegas!

See ya soon
-Ben

it was tried breaking it up into severl smaller events thru out diffrent states and they got maybe 7-8 cars to actually show up.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, March 02, 2007 10:11 AM
97cavy22 wrote:ocean city maryland would be a great place for a meet!!!! plenty of cars, hotels, beach, boardwalk, good nightlife

anyway i think this is a great idea i would deffintly attend bashes that are closer than 14 freakin hours

I would be there as well to attend and aggree 110% alot better than the 10+ hour commute.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Wednesday, April 11, 2007 1:03 PM
Will Gladly help out with Western NY. We have a couple really nice tracks and one of them hosts a lot of shows as well as races, so it would be a good setting for us..

Monday, July 02, 2007 10:53 AM
yup

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 2:43 PM
I Think their should be a Meet in Elkart Lake, wi at Road America!!!

WI Vehicle A/C Certified Tech
Monday, August 20, 2007 9:12 PM
i dont kow if this ill help any but every yr in richmond, va we have a super chevy show all chevys and chevys alike but richmond international raceway would be a fun place to chill out. im down to help out any and i mean nay events in va or northeast, nc

HON + DA = HONDA AKA PIECE OF TRASH
Friday, December 07, 2007 11:53 AM
Maybe time for this sticky to go bye bye?

Sunday, January 06, 2008 2:07 AM
x2

"If you have no clue what's going on... STFU!"
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 12:03 PM
okay, it for sure can go down now....

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 8:43 AM
FReQ GTO eSquIRE wrote:okay, it for sure can go down now....

Speak for yourself, I for one like to keep informed as to what kind of events are coming up two years ago.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Sunday, May 03, 2009 8:04 AM
LOL :-)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search