SPONSOREDWHIPS IS A FRAUD - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
SPONSOREDWHIPS IS A FRAUD
Friday, December 07, 2007 8:40 PM
SPONSOREDWHIPS.COM IS A FRAUD, I ONLY GAVE THEM $49 FOR A DOWN PAYMENT, I WAS GOING TO PAY OFF THE REST AS WE GO, HAMI OR HIS OTHER NAME TOMMY SAID THAT I COULD PAY SMALL PAYMENTS SOMETIME, BUT WE COULD TALK ABOUT THAT LATER ON, HE WAS GOING TO GET MY PORTFOLIO STARTED AND THEN SEND IT OUT. WHILE HE SUPPOSIVELY WAS DOING THIS I TALKED TO MY BROTHER IN LAWS BROTHER, HE TOLD ME HE WAS PART OF SPONSOREDWHIPS, HE GAVE THE FULL AMOUNT AND HAS RECEIVED NOTHING IN RETURN. AFTER A FEW MONTHS HE STARTED TO FEEL IT WAS A FRAUD. HE ASKED FOR HIS MONEY BACK, HE WAS TOLD YES YOU CAN HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK JUST DON'T SLANDER OUR NAME ONLINE, BUT PLEASE CALL BACK TOMORROW AND WE CAN FIX EVERYTHING. HE CALLED BACK FOR A WEEK SENT EMAILS, NOBODY GOT BACK TO HIM. WHEN HE CAME BACK TO CAPE COD FOR HIS BROTHERS WEDDING TO MY SISTER, I HAD TOLD HIM I TOO HAD STARTED BUSINESS WITH A SPONSOR TYPE PLACE, WHEN I SHOWED HIM THE NAME HE SAID IT WAS THE SAME ONE AS HIS. THEN STARTED TELLING ME HE HASN'T RECEIVED HELP. HE GAVE ME THE GO HEAD TO CONTACT TOMMY OR HAMI WHATEVER HIS REAL NAME IS, AND SPEAK FOR BOTH OF US. HE'S KIND OF YOUNG AND I CAN BE A REAL A**HOLE WHEN I HAVE TO BE. WHEN I CONTACTED "TOMMY" HE SAID I COULD NOT RECEIVE A REFUND IT WAS NONREFUNDABLE PAYMENT. HE GAVE ME A NUMBER FOR HIS MANAGER WHEN I TOLD HIM I WAS GOING TO GO OVER HIS HEAD. I'VE CALLED IT FOR TWO WEEKS STRAIGHT, EVERY DAY, NO ANSWER! JUST SOME ANSWERING MACHINE WITH THE MESSAGE THAT COMES WITH THE PHONE. I CALLED TOMMY YESTERDAY AGAIN, HE TRIED TO SHIFT WORDS AROUND AND MAKE EXCUSES FOR HIMSELF AND THE COMPANY, I JUST TOLD HIM I'M GOING TO MY LAWYER.

MY FRIEND CHAD, ALSO TOLD ME THAT HE GOOGLED SPONSOREDWHIPS.COM, TURNS OUT THAT THIS GUY IS GOING TO COURT OVER OTHER STUFF, APPARENTLY HE WORKED ADVERTISING FOR A MAGAZINE, AND TRIED STEALING THERE CONTACTS TO PROMOTE SPONSOREDWHIPS, APPARENTLY SOME OF THE STUFF HE DID WAS ILLEGAL. HIS NAME IS NOT TOMMY OR HAMI, ITS SOMETHING ELSE. NOW GET THIS HE TOLD MY FRIEND HIS NAME WAS HAMI WHEN HE SIGNED HIM, TOLD ME TOMMY, WE FOUND OUT ITS THE SAME PERSON, HE TOLD ME YESTERDAY HE WAS THE ONE WHO SIGNED CHAD.

SINCE I'VE RECEIVED NO HELP FROM THIS COMPANY I'M GOING TO EVERY FORUM WHO DOUBTS THIS GUY AND THIS COMPANY, AND I'M GOING TO SLANDER THE F**KING HELL OUT OF THEY'RE NAME, I ALSO WANT TO SCHOOL NEW COMERS AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WITH THEM AND HAVE DOUBTS THAT THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD, I'M ALSO REALLY GOING TO TALK TO MY LAWYER TO SEE IF THERES SOMETHING WE CAN DO, THAT WON'T COST ME TO MUCH MONEY TO TRY, TO BRING THIS GUY AND COMPANY DOWN.

I ALSO JUST LEFT AN EMAIL FOR WHDH BOSTONS HANK PHILLIP RYAN FROM CHANNEL 7 NEWS, WHO IS AN INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER, AND I LEFT MY STORY FOR HER TO READ IN HER EMAIL.

I'M FULLY ENCOURAGING ANYONE WITH DOUBTS OR WHO KNOWS THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD, TO CONTACT HER, THERES STRENGTH IN NUMBERS ! IF WE DON'T GET A REFUND BACK, IT WILL STILL BE AWESOME TO SEE THIS GUY AND COMPANY GO DOWN FOR THERE CRIMES.

THANK YOU ALL FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS.

EDDIE CELLUCCI

OUT OF CAPE COD, MA UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Re: SPONSOREDWHIPS IS A FRAUD
Friday, December 07, 2007 8:46 PM
you should never have to pay for a sponsorship like that. especially for $49.

Friday, December 07, 2007 8:56 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:you should never have to pay for a sponsorship like that. especially for $49.

Yep, hopefully more ppl will learn to research things before losing their money.

Friday, December 07, 2007 9:00 PM
that sucks man... take the bastard for all he's worth.. or just slander his name till he's worth nothing

btw i dunno if i'm the only one but that was the hardest post to read. please don't write whole posts in upper case.. it loses its significance when its hard to read

Friday, December 07, 2007 9:25 PM
that's why you do research before throwing money away.

Friday, December 07, 2007 9:49 PM
Stop writing in caps..it makes it hard to read....

And why the hell would anyone pay for that?

sponsors help you....

Friday, December 07, 2007 9:49 PM
turning caps lock off is your friend, but I agree with the other guys

Friday, December 07, 2007 10:15 PM
well I can't say I feel bad for you... it does suck but its your own fault... this kind of crap has been a well known scam for a long long LONG time and gets posted/asked about regularly. Like with most things lack of research ends up costing you more $ in the end.

Saturday, December 08, 2007 12:16 AM
Darkstars wrote:well I can't say I feel bad for you... it does suck but its your own fault... this kind of crap has been a well known scam for a long long LONG time and gets posted/asked about regularly. Like with most things lack of research ends up costing you more $ in the end.

crude but true.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Saturday, December 08, 2007 5:37 AM
what the hell do you expect from a site called "sponsored whips"?

Saturday, December 08, 2007 6:05 AM

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, December 08, 2007 8:19 AM
i feel theres something more behind this..

Eddie Cellucci
(lionheart237)

Last Update: Friday, December 7, 2007

And the only posts ever made are this one and another one...both involving the same topic and the same information....

Whos the scammer??

D I X O N FOR S U R G E R Y!
Saturday, December 08, 2007 8:24 AM
i was gonna try this but i had a gut feeling this was a scam, fortunately i won't need to worry aboot stuff like this anymore. i just helped out Dr. Boooragganaggey's family with a problem they were having with an inheritance issue, so when I get the $3,000,000 from that i won't have to worry aboot sponsorships anymore

don't hate playa

Saturday, December 08, 2007 8:25 AM
Darkstars wrote:well I can't say I feel bad for you... it does suck but its your own fault... this kind of crap has been a well known scam for a long long LONG time and gets posted/asked about regularly. Like with most things lack of research ends up costing you more $ in the end.

werd

Saturday, December 08, 2007 1:27 PM
As soon as you said that you paid them money.... I knew something was wrong....

Sponsers pay YOU money to have thier name on your car...... sure some of them want thier parts on your car... and wan't you to enter a certain amount of races so people will see your car with thier name on it..... but you shouldn't ever have to pay them money.

It's basically an automotive version of advertising...... you dont think that CBS pays McDonalds so they can run thier commercials do you?

Even though you should have been smart enough not to get scammed..... I do agree with you that they should be sued and shut down..

Saturday, December 08, 2007 9:31 PM
now y'all are sayin things about not paying for sponsorships but what about the company carsponsorships.com, are they a reputable company?.
Sunday, December 09, 2007 6:13 AM
i think we need a "smacks forehead in disbelief" smiley

Sunday, December 09, 2007 8:11 AM
jnickel wrote:i feel theres something more behind this..

Eddie Cellucci
(lionheart237)

And the only posts ever made are this one and another one...both involving the same topic and the same information....

Whos the scammer??

Seems reasonable to me that after getting scammed, he's pissed enough to go out and sign on to various forums to say what happened to him.

Thomas Golden wrote:now y'all are sayin things about not paying for sponsorships but what about the company carsponsorships.com, are they a reputable company?.

Same scam, different name. What makes you call them reputable? Because they've been doing it the longest? What does that say about those intake tornados that reduce your emissions to zero and double your fuel efficiency?

So long as they're not doing something proven to be illegal, these companies will keep running these scams so long as there are enough suckers around to keep them profitable.

Sunday, December 09, 2007 9:16 AM
Thomas Golden wrote:now y'all are sayin things about not paying for sponsorships but what about the company carsponsorships.com, are they a reputable company?.

Same scam, different name. What makes you call them reputable? Because they've been doing it the longest? What does that say about those intake tornados that reduce your emissions to zero and double your fuel efficiency?

So long as they're not doing something proven to be illegal, these companies will keep running these scams so long as there are enough suckers around to keep them profitable.

carsponsorships.com is not fully a scam. talk to the companies they represent and they'll tell you they do their sponsorships through that site. i personally think its the stupidest thing ever, why would you pay someone $90 just for them to look and try to get you a sponsorship with no guarantees. to some its worth it though. in the end though, usually the most you get is a discount on parts which you could get cheaper through one of the JBO companies.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, December 09, 2007 9:55 AM
yeah well i am now taking applications to sponsor as well, with my sponsorship you get a guarantee that neither you nor your car will be struck by a fiery ball of sulfur hurled from the hand of God.

any takers

Sunday, December 09, 2007 12:30 PM
carsponsorships is legitimate in a way. here's how they work. you pay the fee. anyone can pay the fee and anyone can get sponsored by them. what happens is you pay your money and boom you get a half dozen offers or some. some from like sticker companies or car cleaning companies or body kit companies blah blah blah. heres the cather, you agree to the sponsorship and yes you are sponsored but the thing is you buy the body kit or whatever and then if you win at shows then they refund your money to you and you get it for free. so there are some people out there with good cars that can take all the sponsorships, get a few first places and get their money back, to them it ends up great and they get it free, BUT the majority of pieces of junk out there arent going to win a show. so they buy all these parts from them. never place at a show and they make money off of you. they make their money off of the 90% of peopel who's cars are junk and wont ever win a show. not really a scam persay but you have to be smart about it just like everything else.

and to those that say you never pay for a sponsorship. that is also misleading as well. allot of bigger name companies don't just dole out product. look at corbeau. they generally will offer you half off their seats to first time sponsoree's so yes your paying to get the seats. just a heavily discounted price. look at companies like rkspor they dont charge you off the bat. but they do require a credit card because if they feel you arn't doing a good job. they will charge you for that body kit they sent out for free.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Sunday, December 09, 2007 2:23 PM
I can totally back this guy up about sponsoredwhips. i was stupid enough to get sucked in too and they did the same thing to me. I was out $80. They're all pieces of @!#$. Hopefully this guy can bring sponsoredwhips down. i'd love to see that!
Sunday, December 09, 2007 4:05 PM
I don't pay for my sponsorships

...j

Monday, December 10, 2007 8:58 AM
Call it a $49 lesson in humility.

DiamlerChrysler Certified Technician
ASE Certified Technician
Option D Racing Member
Monday, December 10, 2007 10:57 AM
jnickel wrote:i feel theres something more behind this..

Eddie Cellucci
(lionheart237)

Whos the scammer??

Looks like you just got owned by not reading. He stated exactly what he was doing. He has nothing to benefit other than ruining this joke of a company so I fail to see what makes you think he is a scammer. The following was copied directly from his post.

SINCE I'VE RECEIVED NO HELP FROM THIS COMPANY I'M GOING TO EVERY FORUM WHO DOUBTS THIS GUY AND THIS COMPANY, AND I'M GOING TO SLANDER THE F**KING HELL OUT OF THEY'RE NAME, I ALSO WANT TO SCHOOL NEW COMERS AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WITH THEM AND HAVE DOUBTS THAT THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD, I'M ALSO REALLY GOING TO TALK TO MY LAWYER TO SEE IF THERES SOMETHING WE CAN DO, THAT WON'T COST ME TO MUCH MONEY TO TRY, TO BRING THIS GUY AND COMPANY DOWN.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search