Cavy with Lambo kit, wheels, interior trim... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cavy with Lambo kit, wheels, interior trim...
Thursday, July 02, 2009 11:21 AM
If this was someone's car I am sorry but this is a heads up for anyone looking at this car. It has MANY MANY problems.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&cert ifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-%7cE-%7cM-_9_%7cD-_81_%7cN-N%7cR-50%7cI-1%2c7%7cP-PRICE+descending%7cQ-descending%7cZ-38320&aff=national&paId=313422496&recnum=7&leadExists=true

It is located in Clarksville today. Took a buddy of mine to look at it. The hood scoop is fake (of course) but wasn't put on there very well. It is caked with bondo and looks like crap. The lambo doors are junk on it. The one on the drivers side is failing already and the one on the passengers side isn't that far behind. Neither of the doors are lined up properly. There are dents and dings all over this car. The interior looks like crap. The CAI also looks like crap... not professional at all.

The wheels are about the most appealing thing on this car and they don't even look good. Car starts and seems to run properly. The check engine light came on and stayed on for about half of the test drive.... It wasn't a good experience at all..

And why is asking for a carfax not permitted on this forum? Every other car forum I've been on lets it happen... its a good tool for people to use when thinking about buying a car. When I have an open account like I will from September to November I always post up so people can get them run... ?? Just curious

For Sale : 2005 Cavalier LS Sport. Sunroof, XM, Power, 75k Miles asking $5200 obo. Text or call 731-441-5203

Re: Cavy with Lambo kit, wheels, interior trim...
Thursday, July 02, 2009 11:32 AM
How many times do I have to tell you, " Don't use ammonia based cleaners on your tint!"...Gosh...I would take the clear corners and wheels. The rest you can have....

Thursday, July 02, 2009 11:38 AM
looks better than half the cars on this site.

Jeremy Jones wrote:And why is asking for a carfax not permitted on this forum? Every other car forum I've been on lets it happen... its a good tool for people to use when thinking about buying a car. When I have an open account like I will from September to November I always post up so people can get them run... ?? Just curious

because it is technically fraud/stealing. Accounts are supposed to be used for personal use, not public.

Thursday, July 02, 2009 12:15 PM
It's still personal if I use it for my friends... no commercial or public usage there =) But I can see where that could be understood....

The car looks good in the pics... but it hides the problems well...

For Sale : 2005 Cavalier LS Sport. Sunroof, XM, Power, 75k Miles asking $5200 obo. Text or call 731-441-5203
Thursday, July 02, 2009 1:05 PM
Poor car, that thing is a long way from looking clean...

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Thursday, July 02, 2009 3:02 PM
The only part of the ad that's accurate is:

Quote:

WILL NOT LAST LONG!

...j

Thursday, July 02, 2009 5:57 PM
Jeremy Jones wrote:And why is asking for a carfax not permitted on this forum? Every other car forum I've been on lets it happen... its a good tool for people to use when thinking about buying a car. When I have an open account like I will from September to November I always post up so people can get them run... ?? Just curious

its considered stealing. it got so bad on LS1tech that carfax actually asked LS1tech to put a stop to it.

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, July 02, 2009 9:45 PM
Basically.... Carfax makes less money that way and they piss and moan.

When I was reading the desription every time I got to the word Price I read Rice LOL

Also... Sometimes I woner if the people selling these cars post the reviews on them.... did you read it? Performance 4 out of 5? WTF LOL

Friday, July 03, 2009 4:00 PM
Im going to use the putting lipstick on a pig reference.

For 65k miles that bitch is rough. My car is pusing 130k and it looks cleaner than that and Im the 3rd owner.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search