Seller/Buyer Reviews - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Seller/Buyer Reviews
Tuesday, October 13, 2009 5:00 PM
I've been slacking on this topic, so here is a whole lump sum of some fellow JBOers I have dealt with. I know I usually check into people the first time I deal with them here, and 99% of the people I have gotten to know here are great to buy/sell from and I'd like to pass the info on to everyone else. Here goes:

Joker0387 (aka Showoff, Deville, GTZ...his ever changing list of names goes on forever lol!)
- All around great guy to deal with, I've bought/traded numerous things with him over the last 2 years and he is definitely someone on the JBO you should deal with. Everything I ever bought from him was in great condition and for a great price. Always willing to help you work on your car, or go pick though a junk yard with you. A+ JBO member in my book.

IceMike89
- I purchased from Mike twice now, awesome JBOer to do business with. Parts were in exact condition as pictured/described and the prices were a steal. Mike was cool enough to travel a bit so my drive wouldn't be so long and was on time for meeting up. And if you're in the mood to stand around and shoot the sh!t about boost, Mike's the guy for that too! Another A+ JBOer if you ask me.

Alias1429
- Andy is yet another A+ JBO member to deal with. I picked up some LS Sport wheel from Andy and couldn't be happier. Wheels and tires were exactly as described/pictured and for a perfect price. Andy was on time (early I think!) to our meeting place which was great since I had a 5 hour drive back home.

Zeroburn
- I got my B&M from Zeroburn's part out, great price, great communication, and even faster shipping! Awesome JBOer.

Oldskool
- Also a great JBOer to buy from, sold me some springs for a great price, springs were in exact condition as described. Would buy from him again anytime!

Silverjon1nines
- I bought an IDI cover from Ben through another forum, but I know he's here on JBO as well. Good guy to deal with, kept constant communication and shipped out my package quickly!

Vitamin E (AKA Eddie)
- Also bought from Eddie through another forum, and again a great person to buy from. Fast shipping and good communication.

Jerseycavyz24
- I bought a bumper from Justin, good guy to deal with. Bumper was as described and for a great price. Cool guy to shoot the sh!t with.

Ryan Snyder
- I picked up some side skirts from Ryan a while ago, yet another good JBOer to deal with. It was a bit of a drive to get there, but the price was right and the skirts were in great condition.

Phil (Qwibby)
- I'm sure I don't even need to say this since everyone knows Phil, but I'll say it anyway...Phil's a great JBOer! I sold a rear seat to Phil, kept great communication and even met up with me on Christmas day for the seat since he was going to be nearby. Another A+ guy.

Ashallee Wing (Deviant Isis)
- I sold my vertical door kit to Ashallee, great communication and fast payment.

I think that is everyone, if there is anyone I forgot, my apologies, my memory is starting to suck in old age, lol!
There is one person I purchased from that I will never buy from ever again and am not too thrilled with, but in the event that they are really a decent person and I just had a bad experience with, I won't list them here and publicly slam their name. I have a feeling this person really is just a douche bag, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt...if you want know who it is, PM me and i'll discuss it in private.

Re: Seller/Buyer Reviews
Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:59 PM
you buy to much crap......

Re: Seller/Buyer Reviews
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 4:28 AM
Lol, yes I do!

And think, this is only the stuff I can remember!

Oh, I'm still planning on buying what I PM'd you about a while ago, just haven't had the funds the last few weeks for it. Soon though I hope. Getting tired of looking at a half finished retrofit, lol!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search