Fatal Ohio JBO member accident.... - Page 16 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Fatal Ohio JBO member accident....
Thursday, April 06, 2006 10:01 PM
I also have been following this since the beginning. Being from Ohio this caught my eye when I seen it, because it's close to home. Hang in there Buddy things have to get better, you already been through the worse part. If you feel in need to talk to someone just hit me up on AIM at Mastrr04. Just remember we are all here for you. Get well soon and God bless.

Ross

Friday, April 07, 2006 4:31 AM
Thank you all for being positive and understanding what I am going through.
Friday, April 07, 2006 5:00 AM
Hey Chris,

Glad that you're doing better as time goes on. Everything going good in that depart.

Can you/are you up to driving anymore? If you are, and are looking for another J.. I might be able to help you along with that.

Hope you don't take offense to my offer, just trying to lift your spirits.. I've been through something similar.

CJ
Saturday, April 08, 2006 10:35 AM
Chris, you are a true insperation to all of us, stay strong... Im glad to see your up and able to post... you have a great comunity here to support you and we're here to talk... just like everyone said, you can email me or im me to chat anytime. God bless you and your family.
Sunday, April 09, 2006 12:22 AM
Hey Chris...I just wanted to say I'm glad to see that you're back and on the long road to recovery. I can't begin to imagine the pain and heartache you are going through. Keep the faith, things will be get better with time. It probably doesn't seem that way, but it will. I'm here for you if I can help you in any reasonable way, or if you just want an unbiased ear to sound off on.
Monday, April 10, 2006 9:08 AM
Chris,
Good to see you are posting again, it's got to be hard finding something to live for but you got to realize youve got a long life ahead of you and you can still do anything in the world you want to. There's a lot of life to be lived out there just go out and find it, hope everything goes well with court you have the chance to impact a lot of peoples lives for the better, stay strong, if your ever down in Cincy look us up.

15.149 @ 91.26mph 3-18-2006
Monday, April 10, 2006 6:38 PM
Congrats on the recovery man! Sry for all your loses.

Stay strong bro!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 12:25 AM
Sorry about all that has happend in your life recently. Be strong.

Sunday, September 23, 2007 6:43 PM
Damn.. i just came accross this... i know its old.. but this is a sad story... well... at least there were survivors, im glad to hear that..... really.. im not sure what to say... this is... i dont even know....

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"
Sunday, September 23, 2007 7:18 PM
Nice sentiments of course, but I thought this was a new post and was like "WHAT?!" :\

Monday, September 24, 2007 5:32 AM
^^ I was thinking the same thing... this happend during the year I was gone so I didn't know about it.

That said... I hope your recovery has gone as well as it can, and I'm sorry for your loss man... hang in there.. I really mean that. Find strength where you can.

Monday, September 24, 2007 6:58 AM
yes i 2 thought this was new one that i missed. i remember this though. hope he's still doing well since only time can heal.

buckle up!

Monday, September 24, 2007 7:03 PM
x2 this was posted literally days after i spun a rod berring and got off the org for almost a year...

None the less brings tears to my eyes...

Anyone know how he's doing almost 2 years later??

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, September 24, 2007 7:05 PM

Monday, September 24, 2007 7:32 PM
chris, i hope your still on here. and i hope you are doing much better than before//

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 1:53 PM
It's hard to re-open a sad thread from years ago, but in a few day we will be at fourth anniversary of this accident and the unfortunate loss of life it resulted in. I noticed that friends and family of Kasey Burelson have set up a memorial facebook page for her, which includes information and previously unpublished photos, all of which add color and a sense of character to a life cut short:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=2211971470
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 6:45 PM
I think it's wonderful what her parents and friends are doing in memory of her, and the story regarding being an organ donor.

Great stuff to see.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 9:50 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:I think it's wonderful what her parents and friends are doing in memory of her, and the story regarding being an organ donor.

Great stuff to see.

x2
makes me so sadd when i read this, friends and family are holding together strong.

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 10:09 PM
wow I remember this thread from back in the day, it's still sad, my thought are with the family, anniversaries of things like this are always tough

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 10:11 PM
Good stuff people.

I saw him post up a couple months ago looking for a new J.

I couldn't even sit in one after something like this...

Thursday, November 19, 2009 7:44 AM
Wow, cant believe its been 4 years already.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, November 19, 2009 8:14 AM

Friday, November 20, 2009 7:08 AM
Wow.... 4 years. Very sad but inspiring story!

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Friday, November 20, 2009 10:17 AM
I've found out a little about two of the four people who are alive today because of Tracey Burleson’s generosity and foresight. One is a an Ohio woman who received Kasey’s pancreas and one of her kidneys. The other is an Arizona man who received her other kidney.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009 3:27 AM
This thread sure takes me back to pre- soap opera (less BS JBO. Its great to be reminded if all of us putting our crap and BS aside to pull together for something worthwhile.

And im glad the family found a way to turn their loss into something inspiring. RIP, Kasey.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search