JBO stickers are back! - Page 18 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: JBO stickers are back!
Tuesday, July 06, 2010 5:53 PM
Any updates?? anything? hello?

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 8:13 PM
Sticker only
1) Mike Pargiello - 6 Stickers - Ordered 1/14/10
2) core (strmtrooper) - 2 stickers - ordered (Apr 25, 2010)
3)
4)
5)

Shirt Only
1)Sean G....ordered Nov 09
2)silver03cavii...ordered April 28
3)Bluedriftcavy-wayne -Wed, Jan 13, 2010 5:50 PM ordered
4)WHITECAVY- April 28th ordered.
5)Kris Brickman - Ordered Sometime in late april
6) J TO ENVY - Ordered - Fri, Apr 30, 2010 4:42 PM

Sticker + Shirt
1) Ronin J...ordered Feb 12
2)Z28guy-ordered jan 13-two orders
3)DSMotorsports...Ordered January 24, 2 stickers and a shirt
4)cheesecake ordered may 2nd
5)jared methe .ordered in jan

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2623318

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 10:52 PM
Thinking about getting stickers made in town, to match.....cause I aint ever seein these..

Thursday, July 08, 2010 12:37 PM
Bull@!#$ man, he took our money and paid for his @!#$in move thats what happend. Will never pay to be premium after this 6 month deal is over with.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, July 08, 2010 6:31 PM
DSmotorsports wrote:Thinking about getting stickers made in town, to match.....cause I aint ever seein these..

Think about that for a minute...do you want to do that?...you would be advertising for a web site that took your money and never delivered the product you payed for...

Its been weeks since anyone has posted saying they received their stuff...at this point I believe its safe to say those of us still waiting are SOL...considering its a small amount Ive stayed cool on it for as long as possible. Its a few days short of 5 months for me, even more for others.

Although paypals limit for claims is 45 days you might be able to get your money back if you complain enough, possibly link them to this thread showing how many people are in the same boat.

Join verbalwarfare.com

Thursday, July 08, 2010 10:55 PM
well, I think of this as not advertising him, but all the good people here and what we all enjoy. He may own the site, but not the heart of it, that's in each and every one of us that post here. Anyways I can get them done for like 3 bucks....lol

Saturday, July 10, 2010 8:00 PM
I didn't have any issues. I ordered 2 stickers in May and they came in beginning June.

Sunday, July 11, 2010 6:12 AM
At this point its all on dave now... i had you guys make a list so it'd be easier for him to figure out each order that wasn't recieved.. hopefully he'll address this soon...

Sunday, July 11, 2010 12:41 PM
Speedline02 (GME Chat!!) wrote:At this point its all on dave now... i had you guys make a list so it'd be easier for him to figure out each order that wasn't recieved.. hopefully he'll address this soon...

Your efforts are appreciated. However, I feel that for whatever reason (busy, etc) the one person who can do anything about this has pretty much 0 thought or concern for the situation.

At this point its pretty much up to each person whether they want to let it go, keep waiting, or pursue paypal for a refund.

Join verbalwarfare.com

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 10:09 AM
This is just stupid at this point, i'm sorry people pay for stuff the money is takin out of thier account he uses the money an we get nothing not even a responce pure lazziness

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 9:34 PM
z28guy wrote:This is just stupid at this point, i'm sorry people pay for stuff the money is takin out of thier account he uses the money an we get nothing not even a responce pure lazziness

well said! If i did this in my business i would be out of business.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 3:43 PM
At this point I just want my money back. I dont care about the stickers or shirt anymore. I tried to open a dispute in Paypal but they wouldnt do it, as was expected since they have a 45 day limit, but I figured Id try it anyways. Not sure what other avenues there are...might try contacting them and directing them to this thread.

Just refund the money. I have other hobbies I can put it towards.

Join verbalwarfare.com

Thursday, July 15, 2010 12:01 AM
Ronin J wrote:At this point I just want my money back. I dont care about the stickers or shirt anymore. I tried to open a dispute in Paypal but they wouldnt do it, as was expected since they have a 45 day limit, but I figured Id try it anyways. Not sure what other avenues there are...might try contacting them and directing them to this thread.

Just refund the money. I have other hobbies I can put it towards.

Sorry to break it to you but hookers aren't hobbies

Really any update would be nice..Ordered my shirt on April 30th... Would like to have it for the bash.

Friday, July 16, 2010 7:04 PM
Nothing in the mail and paypal balance is zero...

Join verbalwarfare.com

Monday, July 19, 2010 5:29 PM
Anything? Is anything gonna be done?

Join verbalwarfare.com

Monday, July 19, 2010 5:47 PM
^Take a wild guess.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Monday, July 19, 2010 7:08 PM
Transporter7220 wrote:^Take a wild guess.

Yeah, Im fairly sure that myself and anyone else still waiting are pretty much screwed.

Im really trying to fight letting this settle in, as I would then have to contact paypal, the BBB, and any other applicable agencies simply out of principal. I really dont want to spend my time doing that, but I guess if need be. There are so many people here who vouch for Dave being a good guy...but no one is so busy that they cant get online and at least post up acknowledging the issue.

Its really getting to look like he is intentionally ripping people off.

Join verbalwarfare.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 8:02 AM
Still complete BULL@!#$.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Wednesday, July 21, 2010 5:31 PM
^^^ Whitecavy ... go to AG and read Dave's thread there.... from the looks of it, he's looking at 2ish weeks...

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 5:43 PM
Speedline02 (GME Chat!!) wrote:^^^ Whitecavy ... go to AG and read Dave's thread there.... from the looks of it, he's looking at 2ish weeks...

2 weeks for what?...filling the remaining orders? He gave a set date that he said all the orders would be mailed by...and that was what, 2 months ago, and theres still people waiting.

Join verbalwarfare.com

Thursday, July 22, 2010 3:24 AM
dave wrote:
Speedline02 - [Resident Hero wrote:]psst dave... now that the mod issue is taken care of, are you gonna tackle the 10 -12 people in general still waiting for sticker/shirts???

Yes. Here's where I am at with that - as some of you know, I sold my house and moved recently. With as much junk as a family of 4 has, we still have lots of unpacked boxes, probably half of which are for my office. In the move I misplaced all my shipping supplies. I've torn through everything twice now looking for it, but have come up empty. So I ordered new shipping envelopes and labels last week and am just waiting for them to arrive (damn USPS is slow). In the mean time I have sorted and folded all the shirts so they are ready to go as soon as I get everything. I'm hoping by the end of this week I'll be able to get it all out the door.

And the reason I haven't posted this info in the General thread... I don't want to talk about it, I just want to get it done. I can promise the moon, but ultimately it just doesn't matter. All that matters is everyone gets what they ordered.

Cliffs... he just wants to get it all done instead of posting days when he thinks it'll get done.... the move hindered his ability to ship. I hope he's not gonna get mad that i reposted what he said...

Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:01 AM
Really, all he had to do was come in here and say that. Thanks for the update Kyle!

Thursday, July 22, 2010 5:32 PM
OhForKavy wrote:Really, all he had to do was come in here and say that. Thanks for the update Kyle!

Exactly...even just a quick "hi guys, Im working on it" would have been sufficient.

Join verbalwarfare.com

Friday, July 23, 2010 8:08 AM
I ordered my shirt and stickers on February 9th and still nothing. I'm past the point of caring. The way I look at it, at least I am supporting the .org. If the stuff arrives, that's just a bonus.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Friday, July 23, 2010 9:16 AM
if he doesn't ship the products...I'm sure the IRS would love to hear about it, and all of the stuff I'm sure he's selling and not paying income taxes on.

I know he owns the site and all that other BS but if you can't provide what you promise that people PAY you for, then don't @!#$ sell anything.

Brian

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search