The save Lenko post.... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The save Lenko post....
Thursday, January 21, 2010 1:51 PM
Okay, I guessed I missed a little something here.....I see John really pissed.....

But John, why leave????

Lenko is one of those guys who made this site what it is today. (we have him to thank for all that info)

I'm getting tired of us old school guys leaving over a few stupid @!#$s here......

I've learned from people here like John and James (Misnblu), along many others.....

So, anybody want to offer to supporting John coming back? Dude, get your ass back here and post! Don't get trolled away!

@!#$, iif people like John are leaving, WTF should I bother saying here?

PS (I'm not big on "come bacK" posts, but this just pisses me off.....

Re: The save Lenko post....
Thursday, January 21, 2010 2:21 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if everyone on here wants Lenko back. I know I do. hell, I texted AJ right when I saw lenkos post and almost made AJ cry, hahah. I was sad, and yet happy when I saw Lenko's post.

Come back John!!!!

Thursday, January 21, 2010 2:29 PM
Pablo honey, Please come home to Florida, we miss you!!!

Thursday, January 21, 2010 3:11 PM
Chants " we want john, we want john, we want john"

Thursday, January 21, 2010 3:15 PM
I haven't been here very long compared to most of you, but I would hate to see him leave. He definitely has a lot of good input here. I know how he feels right now, but I guess we need to develop thick skin to deal with "internet people" sometimes. I hope he just needs time to let things settle and he realizes that he'll miss posting here.
Thursday, January 21, 2010 4:03 PM
chat wrote:lenko is lenko@jbo-A211FBD4.vc.shawcable.net * lenko
lenko is using modes +irx
lenko is a registered nick
lenko on #general
lenko using irc.gmenthusiast.com The GM Enthusiast Network www.gmenthusiast.com
lenko has been idle 5hrs 31mins 40secs, signed on Sun Jan 17 15:52:43
lenko End of /WHOIS list.

The All mIghty lenko is still hanging out in chat if you guys want to plead your case... for those who are premium, we have a thread in Anything goes on the same subject... For those who are not premium, i suggest you go premium now and head over that way

Thursday, January 21, 2010 4:44 PM
lenko for president.

lenko is god.

Trailer Queen corvette wanna-be with 40 coats of wax and powdercoating that soaks in.
Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:43 PM
z yaaaa wrote:lenko for president.

lenko is god.

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:54 PM
z yaaaa wrote:lenko for president.

lenko is god.
One of the best men I have ever met... And he's been everywhere Man...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, January 21, 2010 6:59 PM
Does Lenko know that Bill committed JBO sepuku?

Thursday, January 21, 2010 7:03 PM
yes, i pmed him in chat....

someone needs to keep tabs on bill's account to make sure that he hasnt changed his email back because AFAIK that was only discussed as a way of deletion in AG. and Bill has never been in AG

Thursday, January 21, 2010 7:22 PM
Hey John I remember talking with you at the bash in 05 in my home state Indy. I remember meeting you that Friday and on Saturday we where hanging out with you guys around the kiddy pool drinking some molsons and shooting everybody walking by with the water guns LOL. Man that was so much fun then, all I gata say is mr. Lenko there are some of us that will hate to see ya leave. Good luck bro. Please don't go.

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41
Thursday, January 21, 2010 7:51 PM
Honestly, I've never met John, but I still feel bad that someone upset him to the point that he wants to leave. He seems like a really good guy. And he owns my by far all time favourite j-body (if he still has it, I know he posted about wanting to sell it) . No offence to the other people on here that have very nice cars, but I love everything about that 'vert. I've seen him post some very informative things in the short time I have been here, and really think alot of us could benefit from him sticking around. Hopefully he stays.

Help support the JBO! CLICK HERE!
Thursday, January 21, 2010 7:57 PM
im in on this... ive learned tons from lenko alone... not to say all of the other guys/gals ive learned stuff from on here...

Thursday, January 21, 2010 8:10 PM
GME Chat User: Speedline02 wrote:yes, i pmed him in chat....

someone needs to keep tabs on bill's account to make sure that he hasnt changed his email back because AFAIK that was only discussed as a way of deletion in AG. and Bill has never been in AG

I believe I saw it discussed in an OT thread that mentioned GAM

Thursday, January 21, 2010 8:20 PM
Come back man! I never knew you off of the forum but I hear stories to this day from my friend Matt .

--------------------------------------------

1990 Pontiac Sunbird // 1995 Beretta Base
Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:20 PM
john dances funny after a pitcher of strawberry margarita

LMAO , was a site to see !!!!

Friday, January 22, 2010 12:24 AM
I may not post a lot, but I do read through all forums and have seen John help out many on this site.

John, don't let some young individual, who doesn't have the experience that you have, make you leave
this site. You have a wealth of knowledge that we all can tap into. Stick around!! I do and I'm an ol' fart.

98 Z24

RIP Specks
Friday, January 22, 2010 6:36 AM
Friday, January 22, 2010 7:05 AM
Dude, Lenko rocks!!!!!

I remember whe i was installing my indiglo guages, i needed help with running the wire. I posted on here and not 5 minutes later the Man From Canuckistan called me, and I live in NY. Truly a gentleman and a pioneer of the J scene....

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Friday, January 22, 2010 4:25 PM
I did not know Lenko left. I just saw a post he made a few days ago.

FU Tuning

Friday, January 22, 2010 6:16 PM
I hope Lenko stays.....

And if he does go, I hope he continues with BC J.......he has a great reputation here.

Friday, January 22, 2010 8:13 PM
ZSleeper wrote:I may not post a lot, but I do read through all forums and have seen John help out many on this site.

John, don't let some young individual, who doesn't have the experience that you have, make you leave
this site. You have a wealth of knowledge that we all can tap into. Stick around!! I do and I'm an ol' fart.
bill was an older guy in his 30s

Friday, January 22, 2010 9:53 PM
dude come back, why let a punk make you toss yourself out

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Friday, January 22, 2010 10:20 PM
GME Chat User: Speedline02 wrote:
ZSleeper wrote:I may not post a lot, but I do read through all forums and have seen John help out many on this site.

bill was an older guy in his 30s

His profile was gone when I went to write my statement. Even though is in his 30's, from what i have read of
his replies, he sounded like someone younger with less knowledge. John is also in his 30's, but sounds a whole
lot more knowledgeable about the Js.

98 Z24

RIP Specks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search