The save Lenko post.... - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: The save Lenko post....
Friday, January 22, 2010 10:30 PM
I dont personally know john but if hes as good as you guys say he is we need him back ASAP

2003 2.2 ecotec turbo 250 whp 247tq

Saturday, January 23, 2010 11:00 AM
Lenko man stay, you have made a trail on the org and BC J (even though can't log on anymore), you will never be replaced, and with always be loved on both sites, you info, friends and the journeys will stay around for a long time and never forgotten

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Saturday, January 23, 2010 11:00 PM
I think Bill had a Lenko fetish (or maybe it was just that Lenko was constantly correcting him). Quite honestly, I never really saw Bill's name much except in whatever thread John may have been posting in. I do recall Bill saying some pretty outlandish things. I really wouldn't think that John would leave because of a single person, but I've been gone for a year, so maybe things have escalated within that time.

I definitely feel for Lenko, but I know he is in a better place, now.

I have no signiture
Saturday, January 23, 2010 11:19 PM
I may only post every so often, but Lenko, you have been so helpful to those who have needed it. I know there is quite a bit of idiotic stuff going around, but it is how we deal with it that matters. But, if you still choose to leave John, that was your choice and yours alone. Hope to still keep in touch and maybe, one of these days, meet ya in person. Best of luck.

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Sunday, January 24, 2010 11:08 AM
I dont think ive ever talked to Lenko in the many years ive been here but I have learned a lot from his posts. He will be missed but im sure one day he will be back when the time is right for him and this Bill charactor is gone for sure.

Sunday, January 24, 2010 9:37 PM
so......@!#$ ......... stupid

I swear most people just make those "I'm leaving wah wah" posts so they can get their own personal e-cock-smoking session...quite like this one.

Brian

Monday, January 25, 2010 9:18 AM
^not really....

I'm sure if I made a post saying I was leaving everyone would be like who the $%^& is that guy? The point is some people on here are very helpful and know their car very very well, and when they leave everyone loses. I'm sure he made that post not to get everyone whining for him to come back, but probably so he doesn't get emails saying wtf happened? Where have you been? etc...

But since this is an e-cock-smoking session... John please come back, so we may suckle on your bosom of knowledge...

Help support the JBO! CLICK HERE!
Monday, January 25, 2010 5:54 PM
FrostySunfire(aka QuickSpeed6) wrote:so......@!#$ ......... stupid

I swear most people just make those "I'm leaving wah wah" posts so they can get their own personal e-cock-smoking session...quite like this one.

Ummm...okay.

Lenko has been here a long time...you, not so much.

Monday, January 25, 2010 8:06 PM
Dave Z wrote:

Ummm...okay.

Not to make this thread about me but...9 years active, 2 (unfortunate) j-bodies owned, and numerous years as premo hardly qualifies me as a newbie . Thank you, come again.

Brian

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 12:50 AM

most people... but not everyone.

Thursday, January 28, 2010 9:18 AM
Why the @!#$ did Lenko give Bill the power to piss him off? He should've just let it go, it's an internet forum there's always going to be D.bags here but they eventually leave when nobody pays attention to them anymore.

Thursday, January 28, 2010 3:26 PM
I know lenko personally, and hes an amzing dude, we gotta get him back, hes also one of the most, if not THE most knowledgable person on jbodys on this site, this is a huge loss

Thursday, January 28, 2010 8:07 PM
FrostySunfire(aka QuickSpeed6) wrote:
Dave Z wrote:

Ummm...okay.

Not to make this thread about me but...9 years active, 2 (unfortunate) j-bodies owned, and numerous years as premo hardly qualifies me as a newbie . Thank you, come again.

Oh yeah?

I hear ya though....

Friday, January 29, 2010 4:54 PM
i know the thread lenko was talking about and i'm sure there might have been some PM messages but i hope Bill realizes that the JBO members have more respect for a guy lik ejohn then we will for someone that tries to ruin our club. us senior members have a great deal of respect for each very rarely do you see 2 senior members going at it and if you do its usually done with respect the way Bill treated john was uncalled for.

Respect has to be earned around here wether it just be through friendly conversation or posting info thats useful and not trashing another member

JBO since July 30, 2001
Friday, January 29, 2010 5:01 PM
Ehh.... I won't beg or plead with Lenko in any way to get him to come back. We all know how much the kiddies on teh JBO get to us. I've taken off of here before for well over a year. Don't worry about it guys, he'll be back eventually. Sometimes it's good to just take a break from the .org.

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Friday, January 29, 2010 5:07 PM
JBO CHAT FTMFW for reasons stated earlier (yes this is on topic and not a thread jack)

Saturday, January 30, 2010 9:12 PM
Lenko rules. Don't know him personally but read plenty of his stickys

Saturday, January 30, 2010 11:41 PM
Egad, I haven't even been "gone" that long. You brown nosers

Thanks guys.. but I'll be back for more forum whoring when I feel like it. Bill left me with a bad taste in my mouth (wow, that sounds really bad...).

See you in chat, for now.

Sunday, January 31, 2010 6:54 AM
can't wait to have ya back man. we need your knowledge.

Saturday, February 06, 2010 8:44 AM
John, we love you man and DaveZ my old friend, thanks for this thread and support for one of the most hard core Jbody enthusiasts there is.
And John, I would figure that you've been around enough on the interweb forums that by now, nothing would really bother you from members that don't quite get it.
Stick around man. I'm hoping that after 9+ years or more (can't really remember when I joined to be honest lol) I get to finally meet you at one of the bashes in the next couple of years.
Don't ever leave because of some stupidity that can be easily overlooked with a click of the mouse.

Misnblu.com
Newbie member since 1999
Thank you Dave and JBO!

Saturday, February 06, 2010 4:04 PM
LMAO james... how can you 'not know' when you joined?

you're sig tells of joinment of 1999 you fool!

Saturday, February 06, 2010 4:32 PM
Oh yeah.

Misnblu.com
Newbie member since 1999
Thank you Dave and JBO!

Saturday, February 06, 2010 7:05 PM
Man I'm glad lenko isn't gone too. He's the man.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010 10:55 AM
When i hit that "search" buttton most of the most relevant and helpul posts i come across are lenko's.

I dont know you lenko, but i do know youve got a lot to offer to JBO. Go have a couple beers and we'll see yah in a few =P

Friday, February 12, 2010 11:58 AM
NOTa2_4 wrote:i know the thread lenko was talking about and i'm sure there might have been some PM messages but i hope Bill realizes that the JBO members have more respect for a guy lik ejohn then we will for someone that tries to ruin our club. us senior members have a great deal of respect for each very rarely do you see 2 senior members going at it and if you do its usually done with respect the way Bill treated john was uncalled for.

Respect has to be earned around here wether it just be through friendly conversation or posting info thats useful and not trashing another member

Truth. Senior members are getting few and far between. And Lenko is not one you want to lose. Glad he's sticking around. Since we've lost so many already.
Ian Lacy
HanzenRider
Matt Teske
Gam
Sizzy
and tons more.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search