Finally Got My Money Back - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Finally Got My Money Back
Thursday, February 18, 2010 6:09 AM
Yes finally got my money back, I laid out $2,700.00 for parts to J Body Performace in Ontario, this was last April,,,,,never recieved my parts or cash back... after hundreds of calls, and e-mails, and filing a lawsuit, I finally recieved my money,,, I should have told the SOB he owes me interest,,, BEWARE OF THIS PLACE.....

Re: Finally Got My Money Back
Thursday, February 18, 2010 7:31 AM
Nice, you get all 2700 back?

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, February 18, 2010 3:07 PM
you should have researched the company before you gave them 3 grand. they have a horrible reputation.

87 Firebird
All stock...........lol.
Thursday, February 18, 2010 3:38 PM
I never had a issue with JBP, i bought my cams and alot of other parts from there a few years ago.

Thursday, February 18, 2010 11:29 PM
JM Graphics wrote:... a few years ago.

It seems like a lot of j-body suppliers are turning to sh*t lately. I dropped over 3 grand to gravana when it was a solid company. I wouldn't now. Everyone should be cautious. On the flip side, make a post if you have a good transaction. Help everyone weed out the bad ones.

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Friday, February 19, 2010 6:59 AM
Didn't Gravana switch ownership though?

Friday, February 19, 2010 9:24 AM
well thats pretty amazing! u got very lucky to say the least.

what parts were you looking at getting? im sure we can help you get whatever it was you wanted elsewhere, probably cheaper, and definitely better quality parts to.

all of JBP's and LZM's cam profiles are available through www.coltcams.com much cheaper as well.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, February 19, 2010 9:25 AM

Sunday, February 21, 2010 5:19 AM
I did get the whole amount back, and yes I should have researched a little better, two yrs ago I ordered some polyurathane
bushings from them, I recieved them with no problem, This time the parts were custom made and I think they just could'nt do it,
So they kept bull @!#$ting be about back oredered this or that before finally just not returning my calls at all..
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search