JBO stickers are back! - Page 12 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: JBO stickers are back!
Saturday, March 06, 2010 4:33 AM
I guess i live in the boondocks. They should come today hopefully.

EDIT: Got Mine today!!!! Thanks dave!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, March 06, 2010 7:24 AM

Saturday, March 06, 2010 12:21 PM
Got sticky?

I do.

Saturday, March 06, 2010 5:18 PM
Got my 6 today. Thanks!

Supercharged 2002 Cavalier Z24
J-Body Bash Veteran
Saturday, March 06, 2010 5:21 PM
Unfortunately I moved back home from school, and they were being mailed to my school address. Just hoping the mail forwarding I set up actually sends them my way :/

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Sunday, March 07, 2010 4:13 PM
Got mine Friday

Sunday, March 07, 2010 10:59 PM
i got mine a couple days ago

Monday, March 08, 2010 8:48 AM
I still havent gotten mine hopefully it comes today

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Monday, March 08, 2010 3:09 PM
I got my 5 today!

Now With More Carbon Fiber!
Thursday, March 11, 2010 3:35 PM
got all mine today, thanks dave!

Friday, March 12, 2010 10:50 AM
Wtf still havent gotten mine an i ordered in 1/13 anybody else not get theirs yet?

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Friday, March 12, 2010 10:57 AM
I don't, but I suspect it's the mail forwarding I set up since I moved. And I'm on the opposite side of the country as Dave.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.

Friday, March 12, 2010 12:10 PM
I has none.........RK and Kevin are right by me too

Friday, March 12, 2010 12:43 PM
No love in Canada yet either, hahaha....but my car won't see daylight for another 2 months, so no big deal to me.

"If you have no clue what's going on... STFU!"
Friday, March 12, 2010 2:02 PM
I didn't get my stack of stickers yet either

Friday, March 12, 2010 5:34 PM
If your ordered your stickers with a shirt, yours was pretty much the last to go out. There were only about 5 or 6 of those total though. If you are in Canada, I expect you'll be getting yours very soon. If you are in the US, ordered stickers only (orders placed in the last week don't count!), and haven't gotten them yet, then there is definitely a problem. The last of them went out just about 2 weeks ago now. Contact me right away and I'll try to see what I can do.

And Lenko, yours is a special one. Had to use a big envelope and do all that customs crap. You'll be seeing it soon.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Friday, March 12, 2010 7:49 PM
Dave I want special ones too, make John come to my house to get them so I can steal is hood lol

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Friday, March 12, 2010 10:10 PM
Dave wrote:Lenko, yours is a special one. Had to use a big envelope and do all that customs crap. You'll be seeing it soon.

Awww, thanks Dave! I always knew I was "speshal"!!

Saturday, March 13, 2010 4:30 PM
well I ordered a shirt with my stickers, so hopefully soon

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Monday, March 15, 2010 11:45 AM
Dave wrote:If your ordered your stickers with a shirt, yours was pretty much the last to go out. There were only about 5 or 6 of those total though. If you are in Canada, I expect you'll be getting yours very soon. If you are in the US, ordered stickers only (orders placed in the last week don't count!), and haven't gotten them yet, then there is definitely a problem. The last of them went out just about 2 weeks ago now. Contact me right away and I'll try to see what I can do.

And Lenko, yours is a special one. Had to use a big envelope and do all that customs crap. You'll be seeing it soon.

i ordered on the 2nd or 3rd page.. no shirt. just stickers. what address did they get sent to? my shipping and billing addys are different....

Monday, March 15, 2010 5:58 PM
Order mine the DAY it was posted, post #6 after the original. 2 stickers... WTF?

Monday, March 15, 2010 7:27 PM

I ordered mine about a month ago now.. At least close to it , i'm all the way out in Canada though im assuming thats why

1997 Sunfire 2.2 OHV , 5 Speed.

" Yeah you drive a jbody , but not like us. "

Monday, March 15, 2010 7:43 PM
Spalattero wrote:Order mine the DAY it was posted, post #6 after the original. 2 stickers... WTF?

Your order went out on 2/10. Most of the people that were in that batch already posted that they received it. You are the first to say you haven't, other then the one person that changed their address, which I'm working on. I'll check the mailbox, but if its not there then that means it wasn't returned and the post office delivered it somewhere.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Monday, March 15, 2010 8:36 PM
Dave wrote:
Spalattero wrote:Order mine the DAY it was posted, post #6 after the original. 2 stickers... WTF?

Your order went out on 2/10. Most of the people that were in that batch already posted that they received it. You are the first to say you haven't, other then the one person that changed their address, which I'm working on. I'll check the mailbox, but if its not there then that means it wasn't returned and the post office delivered it somewhere.
'

That would be great. What did the envelope look like and what address was this being mailed from? Can anybody post pictures?
Also, I PMed to make sure you had the correct address.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 3:46 PM
got mine today, fookin sweet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, March 16, 2010 4:31 PM

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 4:18 PM
got mine today, thanks

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search