JBO stickers are back! - Page 14 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: JBO stickers are back!
Saturday, April 03, 2010 9:28 PM
yep still waiting on my tshirt and i know my buddy is also still waiting on his shirt and stickers.

Thursday, April 08, 2010 1:38 PM
Still nothing whats goin on? This is getting kind of rediculous

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Thursday, April 08, 2010 9:55 PM
z28guy wrote:Still nothing whats goin on? This is getting kind of rediculous

X2 waiting on my xl tshirt. its april already.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:42 PM
Thursday, April 15, 2010 12:34 AM
jared methe wrote:stickers still ready?

Still ready? You mean sitting there ready to be shipped out the minute you order them? ROFL LMAO. Hell no. I ordered 2 stickers and a t shirt 2 MONTHS ago and am still waiting. The are others in the same boat. If you order them plan on it taking a very long time before you get them.

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Thursday, April 15, 2010 12:50 AM
jared if you just order the sticker they will come in a timely fashion.. if you order the stickers and anything else IE shirt or cd.. it will take longer just as dave has said earlier in this post.. i recieved my stickers in about a week..

Thursday, April 15, 2010 1:21 AM
Chill guys Dave has been very VERY busy lately. You WILL get them.

I'm not going anywhere just yet

R.I.P. Jimmy "the Rev" Sullivan '81-'09
Friday, April 16, 2010 7:31 AM
Yea just hold on to your pants guys you are going to get your stickers Dave is really bizz with all this so just sit tight and you will get your stuff. . . . .

On that note and with that said

I GOT MYN IN LIKE A WEEK THANKS DAVE THEY LOOK GOOD i live in Louisiana and for some reason everything i order seems to get here pretty fast hehe

Friday, April 23, 2010 12:12 PM
friday april 23rd 2010 12:12 pm pacific time. i ordered my stickers. lets see how long it take....

and just so you all know i only live an hour from DAVE.ORG.

Friday, April 23, 2010 12:22 PM
I ordered a XL t-shirts back in November 09...I still haven't gotten any thing....as for the stickers I had mine in about 4 weeks...but still no shirt....

Saturday, April 24, 2010 1:14 AM
Sean Getts wrote:I ordered a XL t-shirts back in November 09...I still haven't gotten any thing....as for the stickers I had mine in about 4 weeks...but still no shirt....

Well thats not what I wanted to hear at all.

Join verbalwarfare.com

Saturday, April 24, 2010 1:23 AM
dave said initially that the shirts were going to take a little time.. He is very busy but they will get to you if you have a question pm him and he will respond..

Sunday, April 25, 2010 1:55 PM
I ordered one sticker on March 19, 2010.....still waiting....

Sunday, April 25, 2010 2:42 PM
Dave probably stopped reading this thread a loooong time ago. This thread is like a child in the back seat "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

Anyone who hasn't received their STICKERS yet, contact Dave directly don't just post in this thread and hope he will read it. He said quite a while ago that all orders where shipped out if they were stickers only, so obviously he missed yours or it was sent to the wrong address. Contact him and figure out what happened.

If you ordered more than just stickers and you haven't received it yet, either accept the fact that Dave is clearly out of stock and you will get it whenever he gets around to getting more, or contact him and ask him to send the stickers separate and either update you on the status of the other items or refund what you paid.

I know some of you are just stating that you haven't received your items yet, which is fine. This is directed to those of you that just keep whining about it and probably have done nothing to fix the situation.

Help support the JBO! CLICK HERE!
Monday, April 26, 2010 4:04 AM
Any updates on the new set Dave?

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:30 AM
I've tried to contact dave about a month an a half ago an their was no response

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 11:44 AM
I have a total of 18 sticker orders and 9 shirt orders to go out at this time. These will all be shipped by the end of this week.

Things have been quite crazy around here, and its going to get a lot worse in the next few weeks. Because of this, I am closing the store next week. I have a total of 47 stickers left in stock, and I would love it if they sold out before then. I've also got 29 XL shirts left. These really really do need to go. See the shirt sale post for details of what I'm doing to hopefully help clear them out.

The store will officially be closed on May 3. All orders placed will ship out by May 7 at the latest. If there is stock remaining, then the store will reopen once things settle down here, hopefully in about a month. If there isn't stock remaining, then I'll be reordering stickers and begin working on another shirt design.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, April 29, 2010 7:38 PM
I ordered mines!

cant wait.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 8:18 AM
Mike wrote:Any updates on the new set Dave?

My mailbox remains empty....

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 3:00 PM
Dave wrote:I have a total of 18 sticker orders and 9 shirt orders to go out at this time. These will all be shipped by the end of this week.

Things have been quite crazy around here, and its going to get a lot worse in the next few weeks. Because of this, I am closing the store next week. I have a total of 47 stickers left in stock, and I would love it if they sold out before then. I've also got 29 XL shirts left. These really really do need to go. See the shirt sale post for details of what I'm doing to hopefully help clear them out.

The store will officially be closed on May 3. All orders placed will ship out by May 7 at the latest. If there is stock remaining, then the store will reopen once things settle down here, hopefully in about a month. If there isn't stock remaining, then I'll be reordering stickers and begin working on another shirt design.

Dave, I obviously missed this by 2 weeks, so if you have any left let me know, id like to buy a few

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 7:02 PM

Be envious =P ... hah j/k

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 7:25 PM
Yeah....still waiting on my order....coming up on four months
Thursday, May 13, 2010 6:22 PM
Stitch wrote:Yeah....still waiting on my order....coming up on four months

Still waiting on mine as well. Supposedly all orders should have been shipped between Apr 30th and May 7th. Tomorrow will be 7 days from the 7th. Ground shipping from Cali gets to me in 7 days, so AZ should be even less. Soon it will be time to say "oh well, it was only $25" and write it off.

Join verbalwarfare.com

Thursday, May 13, 2010 6:25 PM
D.Simoes wrote:

, contact Dave directly

Did that on 3/24...no reply.

Join verbalwarfare.com

Thursday, May 13, 2010 6:50 PM
i can tell you that over the past couple weeks dave has been extremely busy... i haven't seen him online for more than 2 minutes over the past two weeks...

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search