JBO stickers are back! - Page 8 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: JBO stickers are back!
Thursday, February 04, 2010 11:04 PM
Come on Jan 20th lol jk

2003 2.2 ecotec turbo 250 whp 247tq

Friday, February 05, 2010 11:46 AM
OH NOEZ!!!! It's been a week and I haz no stickers!!
Dave must be running a SCAM!!!!

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Friday, February 05, 2010 9:18 PM
Nah Dave isn't running any scam he's a good honest guy, he's just probably been very busy. think about it there's alot of stickers to sort out and package and figure out who all paid.i'm sure we all want him to get our orders right
so nobody complains that they are short a sticker lol. plus he runs this site which helps alot of us, and working on getting new servers, plus he has his own business, we've been waiting for how long already for this to happen and get stickers so what's alittle more time.

Saturday, February 06, 2010 8:21 AM
dave said hes gotten a few out already... hes really really busy at the moment, but will be continueing to get the rest out very shortly...

he's also now throwing a shirt idea around..... i'll let him post up the details when he's ready

Saturday, February 06, 2010 8:34 AM
doublecross wrote:Nah Dave isn't running any scam he's a good honest guy, he's just probably been very busy. think about it there's alot of stickers to sort out and package and figure out who all paid.i'm sure we all want him to get our orders right
so nobody complains that they are short a sticker lol. plus he runs this site which helps alot of us, and working on getting new servers, plus he has his own business, we've been waiting for how long already for this to happen and get stickers so what's alittle more time.

I know he's good for it. Just some of the others don't realize that he indeed does have a life outside the .org.

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Saturday, February 06, 2010 12:30 PM
They'll get here when they get here. He's busy and will get them all out when he can. After all it's a sticker, my car runs without it now

Saturday, February 06, 2010 12:43 PM
i just hope my tshirt comes with them that i ordered

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:36 PM
Any updates on shipping?
Just curious.

Thursday, February 11, 2010 2:43 PM
I live about 15 minutes from you Dave, can I just come by and get some?

Friday, February 12, 2010 5:11 PM
got mine in today

thanks dave!

ecocav, you didnt even order stickers... i ordered them for you , remember? lol

i might swing by later tonight to drop them off otherwise ill get em to you when i feel like it :p

Eat my shift
Friday, February 12, 2010 5:18 PM
blue02zee24 wrote:Any updates on shipping?

The first 100 stickers that were ordered went out already a few days ago (that's stickers, not orders - the average was ~3-4 stickers per order). The second 100 went out today. That leaves 185 (there are still 115 remaining in stock) yet to go out. They will be going out in the next couple of days. I had meant to get all of them out by now, but I have been facing both technical and personal issues that kept me from being able to devote as much time as I needed to it.

If you ordered other items, CDs or shirts, they all ship out separately. So you might not necessarily get all of them on the same day.

I'm going to be adding an order history link to the registry at some point in the coming days. You'll be able to quickly look up past orders and order status. It will only show product orders since 1/12 though, when the stickers first went on sale. I will be adding premium membership to it also, but it won't show anything prior to now, as premium memberships were previously not tracked in the same way as product orders.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Friday, February 12, 2010 5:21 PM
ur the man dave

Saturday, February 13, 2010 11:18 AM
Now Brian wonders if he was part of the first 100 stickers.

Saturday, February 13, 2010 9:39 PM
i know ill be watching my mailbox like a hawk.

Sunday, February 14, 2010 8:54 AM
got mine.

Sunday, February 14, 2010 8:57 AM
dave = god....

Sunday, February 14, 2010 3:31 PM
ordered mine on 1/12... thought it would have been within the first 100?

Monday, February 15, 2010 3:29 AM
^^you may have been.. its not like everyone has gotten theres.. give it time.

I don't know why the hell everyone is so god damn worried about their decals..

Monday, February 15, 2010 6:37 AM
Spalattero wrote:ordered mine on 1/12... thought it would have been within the first 100?

ill text u when i get mine that should mean u get urs next day after that

Monday, February 15, 2010 8:46 AM
Got All six of mine!

Monday, February 15, 2010 12:44 PM
just ordered mine.

Monday, February 15, 2010 1:27 PM
M2 wrote:ecocav, you didnt even order stickers... i ordered them for you , remember? lol

I know that lol. I wanted to pick up a few more for the DT guys. Dave lives pretty close to me, so it would be simple for me to cruise on by and pick up some. I think Alan wanted some more too, and was going to talk with him too.

Monday, February 15, 2010 1:42 PM
I just signed up to be premium again. Can I have some stickers??

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Monday, February 15, 2010 1:58 PM
Cursed Cav wrote:I just signed up to be premium again. Can I have some stickers??

of course you can go ahead and click on the jbo store and paypal him some $$ you dont get stickers just for being premium....

Monday, February 15, 2010 2:02 PM
No need to be an ass. I was just asking. IIRC, back in the day stickers were thrown in for being premium.

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search