Need your help! I'm looking for a set of 15 or 16 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need your help! I'm looking for a set of 15 or 16
Monday, March 29, 2010 4:57 PM
My name is Joe, and I'm from Woodbridge, NJ. I'm new to this forum, typically I hang out on clubgp.com and jerseygm.org. Anyhow, I need your help with my mother's 2003 Pontiac Grand Am. It was recently involved in a hit and run accident while parked on the street. The person who hit the car pretty much ran right down the side of it, destroying everything possible. I've repaired the broken strut, mirror, tie rod, spindle, and wheel hub, but still need replacement wheels. I'm not opposed to buying a set of 4 if the price is right. They're 5x115 15" wheels, preferably looking for stock Grand Am wheels, but am open to whatever the JBO community has to offer.

Please let me know what you have available, I have paypal ready to go. My email address is seph9090@yahoo.com, phone number 732-912-8759. I can't keep driving across the state to pick her up from work

Your help is much appreciated,
-Joe

Re: Need your help! I'm looking for a set of 15 or 16
Monday, March 29, 2010 5:15 PM
First, this is the wrong forum to post this in. Second, J-Body wheels are 5x100 so I doubt you will have very much luck finding anything around here. Third, check car-part.com for wheels in junkyards near you.

Monday, March 29, 2010 5:23 PM
First, this is general and gets the most views typically. I'm sorry to not follow the rules of your forum, I guess. (I wanted quick help, is all.) Second, there are more people than JBodies that come here, I know there are a few Grand Am people (I drive a Grand Prix for that matter). Third, I was hoping for a local willing to sell for cash and quick. I know a lot of people have more than one wheel size. I have a set of 5x100 wheels on my Sunfire, that has a dual bolt pattern. They'll fit the 5x115 bolt pattern that my GP has in fact. Thanks for your input, but it wasn't necessary.

Monday, March 29, 2010 5:24 PM
i have two stock steel 15s from a 05 cavalier. wheels are good tires had bad camber so they are done ok for a lil bit but need tires. if they fit id sell cheap.

Monday, March 29, 2010 5:30 PM
Bluedrift, thanks for the response, but I'm particularly looking for 5x115 or 5x114.3 wheels. Unfortunately they won't fit on the Grand Am. I appreciate you trying to give me a hand here.

- Joe

Monday, March 29, 2010 5:52 PM
A local JBO member PM'ed me, and found something that will work.

Thanks,
Joe

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search