JBO stickers are back! - Page 15 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: JBO stickers are back!
Saturday, May 15, 2010 12:53 PM
Just want what I paid for, shirt and stickers....back in January

Saturday, June 05, 2010 10:36 AM
So are those of us who havent gotten our stuff yet going to get an update? I dont know about the others but the days are still ticking by and Ive got nothing.

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Saturday, June 05, 2010 10:43 AM
rght there with ya ronnie z28 and i still waiting since january.

Saturday, June 05, 2010 10:52 AM
Yeah me too...

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Saturday, June 05, 2010 1:04 PM
Now i understand Dave is busy with other things but so am i and i seem to get orders out in a timely fashion ya know? That's just my point of view, I hope you guys get your orders though because this is a terrible thing to keep seeing.

Saturday, June 05, 2010 1:08 PM
JM Graphics wrote:Now i understand Dave is busy with other things but so am i and i seem to get orders out in a timely fashion ya know? That's just my point of view, I hope you guys get your orders though because this is a terrible thing to keep seeing.

I was thinking pretty much the same thing. Being busy is being busy, but you can't just let people wait on you for this long without atleast an update. Its just making him look bad, and although I don't care, some people do, and they will probably never buy from him again.

Help support the JBO! CLICK HERE!
Saturday, June 05, 2010 4:46 PM
I don't even remember when I paid for my butI hope I get it soon but I will wait untill were I have
Saturday, June 05, 2010 7:20 PM
I paid back in April which is a 2 month delay for a shirt and some stickers. Not bad since most of the items I ship from Louisiana to ANYWHERE in the US get there in 3-5 days.

FOR SALE
Tuesday, June 08, 2010 4:23 AM
Still nothing, PM'd with no reply.........Can I has monies or stickers?!?

I should have pre-ordered them back in '08....

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 5:22 AM
I got mine. ~Shrug~

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, June 08, 2010 5:56 PM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:I got mine. ~Shrug~

That seems to be part of the problem. Some people have ordered and gotten their stuff pretty quick, yet some people have waited months, with newer orders being delivered before theirs. Its like the orders being sent out are either cherry picked or picked completely at random, the date of order seems to have no bearing on when its sent out.

Worst part is it is hes already talking about a new run of shirts/stickers, yet there are still outstanding orders from the last run. Not only will this make some past customers weary that maybe this time their order wont be filled, but potential repeat customers who are still waiting will be unlikely to get in on the next run.

I know if my stuff shows up Ill consider ordering again, even though waiting several months is frustrating. However at the current time my mood, as well as that of others, is that we have been left cold...pretty much removing any chance of ordering anything again.

Join verbalwarfare.com

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 6:26 PM
The remaining Sticker Only orders should be going out in tomorrow's mail...

He's working on packaging the shirt orders as we speak...

as for picking and choosing... he has had a problem with getting postage for Canadian orders... this should be situated tomorrow

please please please post up here when you start receiving your orders... thanks!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, June 08, 2010 6:29 PM

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 6:38 PM
Saweet.

I had some shipped before that never came. I haven't heard from Dave if it was returned to sender or anything. The ones I'm waiting on now are the replacements

Will post.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 7:00 PM
Mike wrote:Saweet.

I had some shipped before that never came. I haven't heard from Dave if it was returned to sender or anything. The ones I'm waiting on now are the replacements

Will post.
Dave.org : I have had zero returned to date

Guys check your profiles...
Dave.org : on the member profile... anyone that has placed an order, and the order has a status on it (ie. in process, shipped) will see an "order" button on their profile page
Dave.org : not everyone that has placed an order will have the button right now
only those orders that I have given a status
Dave.org : its mainly a way for anyone to see if their order has been shipped
if it has been, the button will be there, and it will say shipped... if the button isn't there, or it says "in process" then it hasn't been

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, June 08, 2010 7:16 PM

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 7:48 PM
Speedline02 (GME Chat!!) wrote:The remaining Sticker Only orders should be going out in tomorrow's mail...

He's working on packaging the shirt orders as we speak...

as for picking and choosing... he has had a problem with getting postage for Canadian orders... this should be situated tomorrow

please please please post up here when you start receiving your orders... thanks!!

Good to know. I have the orders button on my home, it shows the order in process.

Ill definitely post up when things arrive.

Join verbalwarfare.com

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 7:56 PM
Speedline02 (GME Chat!!) wrote:Guys check your profiles...
Dave.org : on the member profile... anyone that has placed an order, and the order has a status on it (ie. in process, shipped) will see an "order" button on their profile page
Dave.org : not everyone that has placed an order will have the button right now
Dave.org : its mainly a way for anyone to see if their order has been shipped
if it has been, the button will be there, and it will say shipped... if the button isn't there, or it says "in process" then it hasn't been

That is badass. It says shipped

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 5:57 AM
Kyle thanks!

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, June 09, 2010 10:27 AM
From what it sounds like, I should probably forget about getting a JBO sticker... They are nice though, and I have a spot already where id want it to go... keeping my fingers crossed things will get caught up and everybody gets what they ordered.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 12:32 PM
Dave has been a joke at getting merchandise out to people for years, don't act surprised now.

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 1:07 PM
I have no order button on my page. and still haven't received my shirt and stickers:

Jan 24, 2010 Payment To GM Enthusiast Network Completed ... -$24.27 USD

Business Name:
GM Enthusiast Network (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
help@gmenthusiast.com
Payment Sent to:

paypal@gmenthusiast.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$24.27 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$24.27 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item amount:
$16.97 USD
Sales Tax:
$0.00 USD
Shipping:
$7.30 USD
Handling:
$0.00 USD
Quantity:

Wednesday, June 09, 2010 5:03 PM
DSmotorsports wrote:I have no order button on my page. and still haven't received my shirt and stickers

Speedline02 (GME Chat!!) wrote:Dave.org : not everyone that has placed an order will have the button right now

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 9:04 AM
Goin on 6 months now wtf

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 2:23 PM
z28guy wrote:Goin on 6 months now wtf
did you check your profile and see if your order has been shipped yet?

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 2:30 PM
I live an hour from dave, ordered mine a while back, and have yet to get them. In fact I ordered them on April 23rd. Had an email FROM DAVE saying i should have them in a week or so, and have gotten nothing yet.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 5:09 PM

according to dave... All sticker only orders have been shipped... if you placed an order just for stickers, check your profile, if you do not have a store icon, or if it shows your order processing, please post up here...

he's working on shirt & sticker and shirt orders now... i'll post up when he says they have all been shipped

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, June 15, 2010 5:11 PM
Attachments
orderscreen.JPG (65k)

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search