VIN & RPO decoder - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
VIN & RPO decoder
Tuesday, May 04, 2010 8:46 PM
I did a search and couldnt find what i was looking for, does anyone know a good website to run vin numbers and to get detailed info for the rpo's. also is it possible to get the cars full history with out car fax. bascially i want to compile a list of all the info about my z.. options, owners, manufactured/delivery dates etc

i can post the vin if you guys like

thanks!
dan

Re: VIN & RPO decoder
Tuesday, May 04, 2010 11:50 PM
I already told you on BCJ

This is the best one I've seen so far: http://www.compnine.com/vid.php

But it has a few things wrong... don't take it 100% to heart.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010 11:54 PM
haha yeah john i just replied lol

dab

Tuesday, May 04, 2010 11:54 PM
dan* cant even spell my own damn name.. didnt think i was that tired

Sunday, June 13, 2010 9:33 AM
I just ran my vin on that site...after removing the unk and non specific options I got some interesting results...there were 460,239 cars of my make and model made that year. However...my car is 1 of 3 with the same RPO code. Guess thats pretty damned rare.

Join verbalwarfare.com

http://www.verbalwarfare.com/forum.php?referrerid=86

Sunday, June 13, 2010 9:36 AM
Ronin J wrote:I just ran my vin on that site...after removing the unk and non specific options I got some interesting results...there were 460,239 cars of my make and model made that year. However...my car is 1 of 3 with the same RPO code. Guess thats pretty damned rare.

It says that with almost everybody. Something goofy about it.

There was a big thread on it too.

Sunday, June 13, 2010 5:08 PM
John Lenko wrote:But it has a few things wrong... don't take it 100% to heart.

Boy you got that right! Even though the color code for my Vibe (20U) is correct, it lists the color names as all blues. Obviously my Vibe is not blue . Besides that it seems pretty cool though.

There are only 5 2009 Vibes that are exactly the same as mine out of 9419 built! No wonder I have only seen one other one like it in person and the chances are obviously pretty slim that it was actually exactly the same .

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search