archives? - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: archives?
Saturday, June 26, 2010 3:46 AM
and this shows right now the need to add a few mods to the site...

Saturday, June 26, 2010 6:48 AM
Speedline02 (GME Chat!!) wrote:and this shows right now the need to add a few mods to the site...

x2

Saturday, June 26, 2010 8:57 AM
blucavvy wrote:
Speedline02 (GME Chat!!) wrote:and this shows right now the need to add a few mods to the site...

x2

Why would this happen. Dave is never around here anymore to even see how jacked this place has been lately.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, June 26, 2010 11:30 AM
OMGZ this place has gone to hell.

Everyone seems to be enjoying ripping on him. Especially Mr Hypocrit above me who acts like he hates everyone here but for some reason keeps coming back.

Saturday, June 26, 2010 3:46 PM
meh.. Dave is here... lurking... very busily revamping the entire GME. As soon as the sticker/shirt ordeal is taken care of, i would assume he'll have more time to post more often again.

Sunday, June 27, 2010 1:06 AM
Speedline02 (GME Chat!!) wrote:meh.. Dave is here... lurking... very busily revamping the entire GME. As soon as the sticker/shirt ordeal is taken care of, i would assume he'll have more time to post more often again.

Dave knows all....

SSSSSssshhhhhhhhhhhh..........

Monday, June 28, 2010 7:35 PM
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:OMGZ this place has gone to hell.

Everyone seems to be enjoying ripping on him. Especially Mr Hypocrit above me who acts like he hates everyone here but for some reason keeps coming back.

It's fun cause so many people on here get way to bent out of shape when someone is rude or dislikes their mods haha. I stick around for entertainment and to keep up with old friends. I actually love this place and its my entertainment when I have a bad day. Also I do help a lot of people on this site with the knowledge that I have gained on these cars over the years. But that goes unseen only thing anyone ever points out is that I am a dick or a hypocrite that needs to leave the site haha.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, June 28, 2010 7:37 PM

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 5:14 AM

Couldn't agree more!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search