Jbody In Movies - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Jbody In Movies
Monday, July 12, 2010 7:49 PM
if you have seen any in movies post them here...

In 2 fast 2 fruious there is a scene where brian and roman pull up to the shop and get there car checked out in front is a fixed up cavalier. later in the movie they are playing cards in the shop at night and there is a sunfire on the lift

Re: Jbody In Movies
Monday, July 12, 2010 8:59 PM
....................................................................................

Welcome to 2 years ago son...

Supercharged 2002 Cavalier Z24
J-Body Bash Veteran
Monday, July 12, 2010 9:50 PM
yeah kinda. not really
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 1:20 PM
jbodyridah wrote:if you have seen any in movies post them here...

In 2 fast 2 fruious there is a scene where brian and roman pull up to the shop and get there car checked out in front is a fixed up cavalier. later in the movie they are playing cards in the shop at night and there is a sunfire on the lift

there is also a 3rd one. in the beginning

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 1:28 PM
how many times has this been covered?

Check out my build thread!

Thursday, July 15, 2010 1:43 PM
Well, not movies, but J bodys have a featured role at Disney World, in the "Test Track" attraction at Epcot. There's a smashed up white 95-01 Cav sedan in the pre-show queue area (pic below).

Then, once you are on the ride itself, there is a 95-01 vintage Sunfire rear trunk deck panel (the plastic one that holds the license plate) up on the wall in left hand side of the "cold room" test section (there are icicles hanging off it). But the highlight comes later, right before your ride vehicle exits outdoor to the high speed section of the attraction. As you make a right hand turn right before that, a white Sunfire sedan appears, with the whole right side smashed in (classic t-bone effect).

Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:03 PM
not again.... does it really even matter or interesting

Thursday, July 15, 2010 2:40 PM
beating a dead horse. nuff said

Friday, July 16, 2010 9:30 AM
you know whats better then pissing people off for making a topic on jbody.org they don't "approve" of is seeing them still commenting on that topic. here is a fun fact if you don't like the topic comment somewhere else.
Friday, July 16, 2010 9:39 AM
jbodyridah wrote:you know whats better then pissing people off for making a topic on jbody.org they don't "approve" of is seeing them still commenting on that topic. here is a fun fact if you don't like the topic comment somewhere else.

Agreed .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Friday, July 16, 2010 6:48 PM
jbodyridah wrote:you know whats better then pissing people off for making a topic on jbody.org they don't "approve" of is seeing them still commenting on that topic. here is a fun fact if you don't like the topic comment somewhere else.

funny, when nearly half of all 9 replies were about how this has been covered multiple times. about once a month for the last 5 years.

Check out my build thread!

Friday, July 16, 2010 8:58 PM
haha. yet it goes on.
Friday, July 16, 2010 9:35 PM
jbodyridah wrote:haha. yet it goes on.

Your not helping that either.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 8:16 AM
almost any movie that involves outside chase or driving scenes has a j in it as a background vehicle.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 8:30 AM
the movie fasdt five is being film in PR and I sign up for the car check out they pay 200 a day but all I see they are picking are import car vin is driving a old challenge grey so I will have to wait if I get lucky I will keep you posted
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 9:07 AM
jbodyridah wrote:haha. yet it goes on.
Not anymore... it has gone on long enough

To contact a moderator, please send a direct message to the moderator account. Please
note you must be logged in to send messages to this account.

Please include a link if you are contacting us regarding a thread.

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES TO THIS ACCOUNT, USE THE LINK ABOVE.
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search