Contacting John Benham - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Contacting John Benham
Sunday, July 18, 2010 9:09 AM
I was hoping not to have to resort to posting on the JBO, but does anyone know John personally? I've been trying to communicate by e-mail with him and it simply isn't working. Either I get no reply for literally months or I get a notice that says "Mail server for "verizon.net" unreachable for too long". PM's don't seem to be of use as its a coin toss as to whether he gets on the .org and reads them. If you know John personally, could I send you a message via PM to deliver to him? I understand John is a good guy and a lot of JBO members well vouch for him, but this whole custom lighting ordeal is starting to take its toll. If I could expedite this by establishing a strong line of communication it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Re: Contacting John Benham
Sunday, July 18, 2010 9:46 AM
have you tried his gp?

Sunday, July 18, 2010 9:56 AM
blucavvy wrote:have you tried his gp?

I considered posting in that, but the lighting is not related to projectors or that particular group purchase so I did not feel it would be appropriate to post there. However, since you brought it up, I glanced at that and noticed Jeffie seems to be able to contact him directly. I think I'll send him a PM to give to John. Thanks for the suggestion.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 4:35 AM
What email addy are you using?

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 6:45 AM
yahoo

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 9:42 AM
You check your email?

PM me let me know how it goes I know he wants you to keep on eye out for the email with his phone number.

I <3 JGM
I think bigfoot is blurry,
that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra
scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside.
"Run! He's fuzzy!" "Get outta here!"

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 11:09 AM
Yes I checked my e-mail. He sent a "test" e-mail out asking me to respond. I did so yesterday, whether or not he got the response has yet to be known. Could you let him know I got his test e-mail but I do not know if he got my response? Thanks

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 11:21 AM
Check your PM's

I <3 JGM
I think bigfoot is blurry,
that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra
scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside.
"Run! He's fuzzy!" "Get outta here!"

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search