Thank You Jbody.Org - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Thank You Jbody.Org
Thursday, July 22, 2010 8:42 AM
I have been on this site for over 5 years now. i signed on cause my cavalier club had most of its members on here. it was great information with all kinds of legit people on here. there is no other site that had as much info on jbody as this site. now you go on and we have brand new people who have never been on this site and don't know anything about it. they ask the same exact questions all of us asked and cause some jerk has seen it on here before and would rather take 10 minutes talking crap could take 10 seconds to put a link on here for the correct spot. you can go into ANY topic and the same people are crying about how this has been said before or its already a topic. so these new people say forget this and don't even bother posting. then everyone wonders why this site is a ghost town now. then half the people don't even have a cavalier anymore and still talk crap cause 5 years ago they had a cavalier with like 3 modifications. honestly i tried here and there to just ignore it tried and set up some meets even if i was having to drive a good amount of hours. i have a good amount of Chevys and no site has as much info but has garbage coming out of the members. so seriously thank you to all the people who have posted there experiences with installs and maintenance. thank you to the people who had extra parts and put there here so someone in Cali can get a impossible part to find for cavaliers from someone in Florida and so and and so forth. as for the people on here that talk to the 3 others and complain to each other about legit people asking legit questions this is why you are the only ones responding to each other.

***MOD PLEASE PLEASE ERASE MY PROFILE***

Re: Thank You Jbody.Org
Thursday, July 22, 2010 9:34 AM
quite the crybaby.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:31 AM
I dont see why everyone bitches so much.

Ive never gotten anything except positive comments and criticism on here. Ive also met a lot of good knowledgeable people.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:38 AM
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:I dont see why everyone bitches so much.

Ive never gotten anything except positive comments and criticism on here. Ive also met a lot of good knowledgeable people.

you suck

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:40 AM
yeah there is some BS on the org but thats with any auto forum... lots of useful info on this site, no need to have a sandy vag about it.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:44 AM
Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:30 AM
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:I dont see why everyone bitches so much.

you suck

But you said it with a smile

Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:59 AM
peace out.

i like it here without whineasses anyway.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 12:23 PM
ThatGuy85 wrote:This has been discussed before.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=339763&t=339559#339763
And, still on the first page:
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=380696&t=380696

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Thursday, July 22, 2010 3:27 PM
paragraphs are your friend

searching is your friend too

i don't ever get negative comments to questions ive asked... perhaps because ive searched first for universal questions, and then post only questions that are specific to my build (where the universal answer doesn't apply)

Thursday, July 22, 2010 4:12 PM
So you want the mods here to delete and remove your account , i'm sure after that you will come back under a different name of course and pretend like it never happened .

But if your complaining about something else then excuse my harshness eh ..

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "

Thursday, July 22, 2010 7:08 PM
Fact is, there is bs on EVERY online forum.

Sure, there are a few D-bags on jbo, but I've also met some great people here, and have made some great friends out of it. Most of my immediate circle of friends are all people I've met through the org.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 9:48 PM
i never said that i was no longer going to come on the website i said that i was done commenting and opening topics. im not "crying" about anything. because i said thank you for everything but im no longer going to add topics and stuff im crying? how do you figure. this first comment after i said that is clear proof of the nonsense here. for every single person on here that gives advice and info thanks. i got a wife and kids and i am in the military have gone over seas many times and fought in 2 wars. what the hell am i crying about on here. cause i think my family and kids are more important then seeing people fighting on here. im not even going to respond to that nonsense. i am leaving this last comment for 2 reasons. to say in no way am i complaining to anyone on here and 2nd i told everyone im not getting on anymore cause i have talked about meets and stuff with people and i wanted them to know i wont be on here posting they can call or email me. if you took offense to someone you dont even know thinking his family is more important then seeing what you post on here then you have more problems then i can fight with you about.

take care guys. hopefully meet up with you at shows and meets...
Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:03 PM
if you truly do want your account deleted the only way is to pm dave..

Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:47 PM
Don't we have a "War" forum for this crap?

Thursday, July 22, 2010 11:55 PM
obama sucks
Friday, July 23, 2010 3:11 AM
Wiezer Walley wrote:obama sucks

Friday, July 23, 2010 7:35 AM
another obvious e-peen bj request

Brian

Friday, July 23, 2010 5:17 PM

Obama is a puppet just an actor pretending to be a president and the public really believe it but what do you expect from sheeple . He said he would bring home the troops a long time ago and they're over there fighting a useless war still . ( Again guys i'm not anti-america just anti-war anti-evil , pro-peace , pro-freedom )

Obama is ruled by the elite ( bankers , giant corporations etc ) bilderberg group comes to mind the rothschilds , rockefeller family .

Its about the people working behind him who make the decisions and pull the strings. More than anything it shows that Obama doesn't have the power to make any difference even if he wanted to..

He could do good things for the usa and the rest of the world in general but the people who control him would never allow such a thing to happen they are evil @!#$s and they want world domination and before you know it the NWO will be here and we will all be slaves to greedy evil leaders and they will tell us to get a RFID chip placed into our hands or forehead ( mark of the beast ) comes to mind .

Freedom and peace won't ever come to earth unless people really start waking up in big numbers this way we can take them down and win this war against tyranny and oppression ..

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Friday, July 23, 2010 5:31 PM
John H wrote:

Obama is a puppet just an actor pretending to be a president and the public really believe it but what do you expect from sheeple . He said he would bring home the troops a long time ago and they're over there fighting a useless war still . ( Again guys i'm not anti-america just anti-war anti-evil , pro-peace , pro-freedom )

Obama is ruled by the elite ( bankers , giant corporations etc ) bilderberg group comes to mind the rothschilds , rockefeller family .

Its about the people working behind him who make the decisions and pull the strings. More than anything it shows that Obama doesn't have the power to make any difference even if he wanted to..

He could do good things for the usa and the rest of the world in general but the people who control him would never allow such a thing to happen they are evil @!#$s and they want world domination and before you know it the NWO will be here and we will all be slaves to greedy evil leaders and they will tell us to get a RFID chip placed into our hands or forehead ( mark of the beast ) comes to mind .

Freedom and peace won't ever come to earth unless people really start waking up in big numbers this way we can take them down and win this war against tyranny and oppression ..

take it back to the war forum. seriously.

Friday, July 23, 2010 5:54 PM
^^

Friday, July 23, 2010 5:56 PM
blucavvy wrote:
John H wrote:

Then i would have had to make a separate thread but instead i put it here and i don't wanna argue with anyone seeing as how this is my last post for the month ..

" Mark Twain "
Friday, July 23, 2010 6:17 PM
I like hoagies. And poon-tang!!!!!

Friday, July 23, 2010 7:51 PM
John H wrote:
blucavvy wrote:
John H wrote:

Then i would have had to make a separate thread but instead i put it here and i don't wanna argue with anyone seeing as how this is my last post for the month ..

best news i had all month. go premi

btw to the original poster, teh reason everyone calls you out is a simple search and revival of old post makes a difference. In searching I noticed some d baggery on your part with this, don;t get butt hurt, it isn't worth it. but it isn't like youre paying to be here anyways..

Edited 3 time(s). Last edited Sunday, July 25, 2010 11:44 AM

Saturday, July 24, 2010 12:56 PM
Mike Demo wrote:
John H wrote:
blucavvy wrote:
John H wrote:

[/quote=John H]

best news i had all month. go premi

btw to the original poster, teh reason everyone calls you out is a simple search and revival of old post makes a difference. In searching I noticed some d baggery on your part with this, don;t get butt hurt, it isn't worth it. but it isn't like youre paying to be here anyways..

Done

" Mark Twain "
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search