just a thought... - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
just a thought...
Thursday, August 26, 2010 11:51 AM
Just a thought... there should be a " For sale" And Wanted" fourm on here.
I dunno if it would come in handy for you guys or not but quite a few other ones had it thought it may be
Something good. if someone in your area has something you need or now.. i dunno just throwin it out there.

Re: just a thought...
Thursday, August 26, 2010 11:56 AM
if you look towards the bottom left hand side of your screen it says classifieds.. also within your regional forum you can make fs and wtb posts as long as you follow the rules posted at the top of each regional forum.

Thursday, August 26, 2010 2:37 PM
There will not be a "for sale" forum on here. A forum is in fact a horrible way to manage ads on a large web site. Instead I am completely redesigning the classifieds section. I am taking the best parts of it, as well as the best parts of the forums, and putting it all together. It will be integrated with existing forums, also. I've talked about it at length before. The majority of the code is ready to go, but I still have a long list of tweaks and bugs to fix. It should be up quite soon though, and I'm positive that everyone will love it.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, August 26, 2010 3:47 PM
Dave wrote:There will not be a "for sale" forum on here. A forum is in fact a horrible way to manage ads on a large web site. Instead I am completely redesigning the classifieds section. I am taking the best parts of it, as well as the best parts of the forums, and putting it all together. It will be integrated with existing forums, also. I've talked about it at length before. The majority of the code is ready to go, but I still have a long list of tweaks and bugs to fix. It should be up quite soon though, and I'm positive that everyone will love it.

sweet

Thursday, August 26, 2010 9:16 PM
K i didnt see the classifieds but i shall check it out.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search