Anyone know this guy - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone know this guy
Monday, August 30, 2010 4:19 PM
Just found this on ebay nice car but no way he will get what hes asking for it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-w-only-6k-miles-Show-Car-Many-Extras-/250687911149?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3a5e29f4ed

2003 2.2 ecotec turbo 250 whp 247tq

Re: Anyone know this guy
Monday, August 30, 2010 4:51 PM
i hope he does get that much out of it, because if he does, mines going up for around 18-20k lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, August 31, 2010 8:43 AM
It definitely looks like it's been very well taken care of and it's not too bad looking as far as the mods go, but he is obviously asking that much because the miles are so low which is just insane. To me it would be worth more if it were all stock. He's asking what a dealer would ask for it which is just plain nuts.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 9:16 AM
Get rid of the wing and stickers and it might be a decent car.... I say make an offer for $5,000 see what he says.... lol

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 9:32 AM
I just don't understand how people can put that much money into a show car and never lower it?....

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010 9:47 AM
lafonjef wrote:Get rid of the wing and stickers and it might be a decent car.... I say make an offer for $5,000 see what he says.... lol

This.

I doubt he would take 5k. I would offer $7 or $8, even then, best thing the car has going for it is super low miles and I really like those wheels. No suspension upgrades or motor shots makes me sad. All that power on a stock suspension... He is a little delusional if he thinks hes gonna get $11k

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:15 AM
wow it has 6000 miles guys. its a brand new car.

Oldsmobile all motor > Saab/Opel boosted
Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:21 AM
Yep, I've never owned a cav with 6K miles lol.

FOR SALE
Tuesday, August 31, 2010 12:14 PM
Wow. Thats probably close to what it was brand new.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 1:34 PM
He can get 11 for it maybe not on ebay. I've seen worse go for more and sell.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 1:41 PM
I drive a silver car wrote:He can get 11 for it maybe not on ebay. I've seen worse go for more and sell.

That's what I was thinking too..

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 3:25 PM
Lol, There are 2 very similar ones in that area, The other is a yellow and black '03 w/ Type J. My buddy at work knows the guy who owns the '03

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 3:52 PM
Cavaclysmic wrote:
lafonjef wrote:Get rid of the wing and stickers and it might be a decent car.... I say make an offer for $5,000 see what he says.... lol

This.

I doubt he would take 5k. I would offer $7 or $8, even then, best thing the car has going for it is super low miles and I really like those wheels. No suspension upgrades or motor shots makes me sad. All that power on a stock suspension... He is a little delusional if he thinks hes gonna get $11k

All that power? Didn't he say that it was just had an intake and a high flow dual exhaust?

I don't get what is so "show" about this Cav? It has very basic mods, but nothing that stands up and says HOLY S*IT LOOK AT ME, lol
Thursday, September 02, 2010 7:23 PM
I got 5900 for my 96 z24 with 130k miles =]
Friday, September 03, 2010 5:25 AM
he said "you wont find a better cavalier than this"

i can think of 20 off the top of my head id rather have.

but def a nice car with that low of miles.

Saab Kit, GM Reflash, 9 psi
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search