Cavalier/Sunfire and the opposite sex - Page 4 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Cavalier/Sunfire and the opposite sex
Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:30 PM
My high school girlfriend liked my riced out, loud bass, loud exhaust cavalier.... Now I have a tastefully modded, lowered 05 sunfire. Girls don't like that it's bumpy, and it's not helping me get any dates (duh). But they do like learning to drive stick.

-----------
Words that you can't use in modding: Finished, Perfect, Cheap.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 8:41 PM
Girls like learning to drive a stick. They also like cars that look good. So if it new and clean and sporty looking, then you are good to go. Of course when a guy pulls up in a nice mustang or camaro it is all over. I just told girls I had a fast 2002 chevy. I avoided telling them it was a cavalier. Most are like, "You drive a cavalier I had one of those" or "My friend has a sunfire". But a non road rashed crotch rocket trumps all. I mean it is almost like you drive by and they just get stuck to it instanly. This one girl ran out in front of me as I was crusing through a parking lot. She said she wanted a ride. I knew my wife was watching me. So I lied and told her that I could not give her a ride because it was not my bike. She still tried to get on anyway. It took forever for my wife to believe that I had never met her before even though it was the truth. If you want pussy get a crotch rocket.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, March 01, 2007 12:50 PM
Exodus 259 wrote:
RatZero - Muy Fantastico wrote:I'm starting to think my car has a factory installed pussy magnet, I'd like to remove it actually, the
wife isn't too pleased. Anybody know where GM installs the pussy magnet?

, ROFL

That'd be hilarious. Go to a GM Parts deparment . . .

"Can I help you?"
"Yea, my Cavy came with a factory p*ssy magnet, can you get me the diagram to remove it?"
*blank stare*
"I'm serious...?"
"Get out"

LOL

Seriously, Jason at A+ Performance needs to put up a GP for those babys, lmao

Thursday, March 01, 2007 8:23 PM
well im a sophmore in high school right, so theres a wide variety of chicks n @!#$. they seem to love the exhaust and stuff...not the subs too much. everyone gives me @!#$ tho and tells me its a chick car, but oh well, screw em
Sunday, December 12, 2010 3:36 AM
Well, my gf lived out of town when we first dated, I'd drive her to her soccer games and watch her play, what the hell do you think I picked her up in?...I love my 97 Sunfire GT - it got me there and back again without it I would have never had an excuse to drive her to that first game when she had no ride, and because of that car she was able to change into her uniform while in the back seat We're now married with 2 kids and she'd never let me get rid of that car........ Sure another car could have done the trick, but it wasn't another car that I relied on, it was my sunfire. I think that says enough.
Sunday, December 12, 2010 12:34 PM
When the Cavalier and Sunfires came out, everyone saw them as a 'chicks car'. Not a 'chick magnet'.
Seriously, guys that drove them (not a whole lot of them either) were made fun of. Most times you saw one, it was a woman driving it.
Back then a 'mans car' was a T/A, Camaro, Grand Prix, Monte Carlo and the ultimate 'mans car', the Corvette.

Time sure have changed, lol.
Sunday, December 12, 2010 1:39 PM
Yes my car gets compliments especially the one where people cant figure out what car I have until I tell them but like my girl says "Your car is nice, has looks, doesnt look like any other cars on the road, its comfortable and for $1000 it hasnt even hit 76,000 miles!" A clean car can be a so called "chick magnet" but it would be wrong of me to go out and use it for that. Lol She supports my car hobby and likes the fact I do something different than anyone she's ever known.
Sunday, December 12, 2010 3:48 PM
my gf doesnt like my car to much she has a 2200 cavalier her self but i spend to much money on my car. She doesnt seem to mind it being loud but @!#$ breaks and i fix it its z24 shes afraid of it lol Also might be that i dont beleve in to much preventitive maintenance oh well haha
Tuesday, December 14, 2010 1:15 PM
Bitches love my swagga wagon.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 6:23 AM
You can always spot a boob when a 3 years old thread gets bumped for no reason.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 7:07 AM
Girls in high school and college loved my J-body, but i cant really say i slept with anyone cuz of my car. I usually bang a chick before they see my car

Monday, January 03, 2011 4:35 PM
yay for old threads.

Much like the previous people said (years ago) women like clean stylish cars. Keep a car looking good, maybe throw a lip and some wheels on it and youre well on your way to having something that wont turn women away. Because lets face it, its doubtful women are going to fist fight each other to be the first to run up to your POS J-body.

My girl hates how my car rides, that the clutch is so firm (shes my occassonal DD), and how something is constanty 'breaking' so i replace it with more 'reliable' performace parts

However, i do get a lot of random people (men and women) come up and ask me about my car. In all reality i could probably attract all the honda ho3s with my civic, but i dont like driving it and i hate people trying to race me nonstop which is a big enough problem with the cav.

Eat my shift
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 12:49 AM
Bitches love boost....

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 3:07 AM
My girl loves that i drive stick, and likes the fact that i drive a 'sporty'ish car, and ADORES the fact that i have a great sounding stereo (shes a music buff), but the type of car doesnt interest her at all, shes not exactly an auto fanatic like myself lol

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 3:25 AM
I won't say that these cars attract alot of girls. But my car did have something to do with my last girlfriend and the girl i'm seeing now likes my car she say's "it's cute" whcich i hate that but whatever she likes it.

http://www.azjbo.org/forum/
http://www.deserttuners.com/forum/index.php
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 8:12 PM
My Sunfire is tastefully modded (17" wheels, lowered, evil eyes, shaved spoiler) and I got nothing. Then I got my 300ZX and my first trip to the gas station I got girls flashin their boobies my way..

i dont get it lol

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 11:21 PM
the gf likes the way the supercharger sounds and the fact that my rice attracts other rice and my rice is more superior

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Wednesday, January 05, 2011 1:38 AM
Ill just put my little story in In the 05 bash at Indy, me and a few people that we knew were staying at the same hotel. Well, at the time I had my yellow Cavalier that was heavily modded. Well, while at the hotel, me and my buddy went to Arby's in my car. Well, were in the drive thru and here comes this pretty freakin hot chick. She grabs everyone in the place working there and has them come to the window. She starts asking about the car, and seems impressed. So she comes outside and I parked and me and my buddy start talking to her. Tell her were at the hotel next door, and that she should swing by after she gets off work, and to bring a friend. She says ok, takes my number, and I leave. Sure enough she comes over to the hotel about 115am, and has a friend equally as hot as she is. After about 10 mins of hanging out, she asks if her and her friend can go for a ride in our cars. We dont hesitate and take them. Half way through the ride, this broad grabs my leg, and starts rubbing it. We head back to the hotel and i back off her since I was married at the time. My buddy on the other hand im pretty sure got some that night, but it was like Vegas for us, what happened there stays there. Needless to say they liked the car, and it was far from a simple lip kit and a drop and wheels. Girls all like diffrent things. My girl loves the fact that I am going to kit my car. Some people dont some do, its all in there own taste.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 9:10 AM
I had a lot of girls who loved my system but none who ever gave a flying eff about my car in general.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 5:12 PM
mine loves the top down throwin sparks lol

Thursday, January 06, 2011 7:31 PM
I like my Cavalier.

I've made out with a really hot black chick in the backseat once (then ended up taking her to a hotel to have sex).
Made out with a really hot mexican chick in the driver seat.

Girls tell me they like it all the time.

I take it to the beach, and drive along the boardwalk right after I've washed/waxed it.
Girls love it.
Always looking at me, smiling.
Sometimes waving.

<3

Friday, January 07, 2011 9:36 AM
Hookers dont count.

Sunday, January 09, 2011 1:56 AM
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:Hookers dont count.

I made them sound like hookers, haha.
But they were actually girls that I knew in high school.

Didn't pay a dime, bro.
Monday, January 10, 2011 9:27 AM
Ah yes I fondly remember the high school whores. They could care less what you drove as long as you had a car and a cock.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search