John Benham Group purchase - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
John Benham Group purchase
Monday, January 03, 2011 3:32 PM
I participated in the lights group purchase over a year ago. I have yet to receive my lights or my money back from john. Anyone else experience this?

Re: John Benham Group purchase
Monday, January 03, 2011 5:26 PM
oh no's

Monday, January 03, 2011 6:22 PM
hey everyone. long time no log in. i had some account difficulties on jbo and technology in general. i am back in bidness though now. i just got home from work and got your voicemail, did you not recieve the refund i sent? i sent it to the po box address you origionally gave, let me track it and see whats up. also, i didnt get any recent email, and thought this was a closed deal.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 5:28 AM
John Benham wrote:hey everyone. long time no log in. i had some account difficulties on jbo and technology in general. i am back in bidness though now. i just got home from work and got your voicemail, did you not recieve the refund i sent? i sent it to the po box address you origionally gave, let me track it and see whats up. also, i didnt get any recent email, and thought this was a closed deal.

HOLY @!#$, He is alive!!!!!!!!!!!

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 6:08 AM
I wouldnt worry about John ripping people off.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 6:21 AM
If your still alive make me some lights!

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 7:47 AM
thanks for the backup in this, i will get you taken care of ssb. as for new lights, email me @ the adress in my profile. i am only doing some types of lights these days due to my full time job, as well as problems with some of my custom part manufacturers. but i do still do a limited amount of work.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 3:21 PM
i'm guessing you don't do the led taillights anymore then...
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 3:39 PM
i make the sunfire coupe led tails still, but the other custom ones i was making i had to stop with a couple exceptions due to circuit board manufacturer problems.

When I basically fell off the face of the earth, I lost everyones contact and order info from the GP. I have TONS of pms I am slowly making my way through, but if you ordered and/or paid for something during that GP and did not receive it PLEASE email me so I can set it right.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 3:40 PM
no cav taillight love....lol just kidding john. so, you still do the cav hid's?
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 3:47 PM
about time you got back on here.

ps i need some empty boxes....

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:32 PM
Tinkles wrote:
John Benham wrote:hey everyone. long time no log in. i had some account difficulties on jbo and technology in general. i am back in bidness though now. i just got home from work and got your voicemail, did you not recieve the refund i sent? i sent it to the po box address you origionally gave, let me track it and see whats up. also, i didnt get any recent email, and thought this was a closed deal.

HOLY @!#$, He is alive!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 1:58 PM
So no lenses huh ?

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 5:19 PM
ecotecpower wrote:So no lenses huh ?

no, no more headlights like yours lol. u still got my #?

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 5:36 PM
Pm sent

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 9:34 PM
John Benham wrote:
ecotecpower wrote:So no lenses huh ?

no, no more headlights like yours lol. u still got my #?

if not its on every mens bathroom wall around pittsburg. lol jk glad to see your back.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:14 AM
Hi John. Check your PM and confirm you got it. Thanks

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 3:19 PM
John, please check your Verizon email as well. I have sent you several emails and haven't got a response. Either you aren't checking it or its going to your spam folder.

Thanks,
Tad
Wednesday, January 12, 2011 5:23 PM
got your pm, and checked my email. both you, and several emails i was missing from ssb were in my spam folder. you all should have replies via email and/or pm.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search