Anyone know this guy?????? - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Anyone know this guy??????
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 8:39 AM
Since the ad expired i thought id throw this out there its equally as terrible....but thats one sweet dragon sticker i must say lol.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/2163877895.html

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 8:48 AM
sad part is the blue one looks alot better then the one i posted. looks actually put together decently. altho i would take off all of those graphics and rock it. One thing i dont get is why do people do all these mods to base models. why not start with a Z or if u like the LN2 then just the LS. I personally hate seeing all these people asking insane amounts of money for base models that are modded. he will never ger 9g's but he can dream. especially not 9000 for a base with roll down windows lol

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 8:57 AM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:sad part is the blue one looks alot better then the one i posted. looks actually put together decently. altho i would take off all of those graphics and rock it. One thing i dont get is why do people do all these mods to base models. why not start with a Z or if u like the LN2 then just the LS. I personally hate seeing all these people asking insane amounts of money for base models that are modded. he will never ger 9g's but he can dream. especially not 9000 for a base with roll down windows lol

Apparently you missed the section where he said he has fast and furious floor mats. You can't even count the hp that ads. Priceless in itself. Honestly though is this the best he could do with 28g's?
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 9:05 AM
ya mines a 2.2 but thats because i was looking for reliability over power if i was planning on dropping 23,000 in my car like that guy id go ahead and go with a boosted 2.4 or something doesn't seem moneys a problem hah.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 11:00 AM
Chrismac902 wrote:
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:sad part is the blue one looks alot better then the one i posted. looks actually put together decently. altho i would take off all of those graphics and rock it. One thing i dont get is why do people do all these mods to base models. why not start with a Z or if u like the LN2 then just the LS. I personally hate seeing all these people asking insane amounts of money for base models that are modded. he will never ger 9g's but he can dream. especially not 9000 for a base with roll down windows lol

Apparently you missed the section where he said he has fast and furious floor mats. You can't even count the hp that ads. Priceless in itself. Honestly though is this the best he could do with 28g's?

Apparently you didnt know floor matts are removable. *shrugs* I didnt read it any I just looked at the pics. sure this guy thinks he has a goldmine. but doesnt mean the car doesnt look decent. compared to the one i posted this one does not have parts of the door cracking off from crappy bodywork. overall its a okay car to start with. would i leave it the way it is, no. would i pay 9000 for it, hell no. just because the guy is a shmuck for posting the add with the words he did doesnt mean he doesnt have a ok looking car and thats what i was commenting on, not how he posted the add. he is trying to appeal to a younger crowd that may want the car bc of the fatf references. but to us, who actually mod j's, it sounds stupid. and sorry for the misspelling on this post, im doing it from my phone and really dont feel like going back through and correcting them all lol.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 4:28 PM
And the listing for that car has already been removed...... LMAO

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search