Where do I get a j-body.org decal? - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Where do I get a j-body.org decal?
Monday, April 11, 2011 10:17 PM
I am new at this site where do i get a j-body decal for my sunfire gt? how much are they?

Re: Where do I get a j-body.org decal?
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 4:59 AM
they arn't making them anhymore check the other thread about it. there is one guy that bought a bunch and is selling them for what he paid for it plus shipping. or you could make/find the design and take it to a vinyl shop in your area and have them made for like $5 a piece
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 8:30 AM
No reputable vinyl shop will make any stickers for $5.00 a piece. Not in a small amount like 1 or 2 anyway. Please don't put a low value on a industry I'm so involved in. It really defaces everyone's hard work and service. "Just a sticker" to some, is a way to support their family to many.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 10:59 AM
JM Graphics / Signs & Decals wrote:No reputable vinyl shop will make any stickers for $5.00 a piece. Not in a small amount like 1 or 2 anyway. Please don't put a low value on a industry I'm so involved in. It really defaces everyone's hard work and service. "Just a sticker" to some, is a way to support their family to many.

sorry i have a buddy with a vinyl cutter so thats what i would pay if i wanted one.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 4:49 PM
JM is a good guy. OP, order your vinyl's from him. He should have the design on his website. His prices are great, and he ships quick.
I bought one from him. Actually, I've bought way more than just one from him. I think I've been buying my vinyls from him for like 4 years now. Maybe 5. I don't remember. He's a great vendor, and a huge supporter of this site. He can definitely make you what you want. Anything you want. Describe it and he gets it. He sends me a preview too before he makes it just to make sure it's right.

JM is the man!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 4:59 PM
Sunfiretun3r wrote:JM is a good guy. OP, order your vinyl's from him. He should have the design on his website. His prices are great, and he ships quick.
I bought one from him. Actually, I've bought way more than just one from him. I think I've been buying my vinyls from him for like 4 years now. Maybe 5. I don't remember. He's a great vendor, and a huge supporter of this site. He can definitely make you what you want. Anything you want. Describe it and he gets it. He sends me a preview too before he makes it just to make sure it's right.

JM is the man!

That he is. Im not sure if he has makes the JBO stickers tho, but he does have the I <3 My Jbody decals tho. I bought some off of him and I love them. There actually on my car right now And on my computer, and on my girls J. Very good quality, and he ships really quick so no worries there. If he made the JBO decals, i would be in on those fast!! So JM, what ya say?? LOL make them, pllllllleeeeeaaaassssseeeeeee

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 9:32 AM
dave.org is the only person legally able to make and sell the official j-body.org decal. He is not making them anymore at this time, but may again at some point in the future.

additionally, there was a thread posted on this same subject here in the general forum about a week ago... so this is a repost.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=1&i=384805&t=384805

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, April 13, 2011 9:34 AM

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search