Audi A4t vs Cavalier :D - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Audi A4t vs Cavalier :D
Wednesday, June 01, 2011 8:42 AM
ok so ive been on this site and a member of it from the time i was 16 and now im 26. ive had some cavaliers but late last year i sold my bagged LS yellow cavi that i loved then got my awesome audi a4 turbo that i love! But i do miss having a cavi or even a sunfire. anyways i was thinking of getting a 2nd car or just getting cavi or sunfire. What you guys think? sounds like a waste of time? need some thoughts on this idea haha thankkks!

FOR SALE!

Re: Audi A4t vs Cavalier :D
Wednesday, June 01, 2011 8:56 AM
I would get a second car. If you do miss having a cavalier... then get a cavalier as a second car. Always nice to have two cars.

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 11:04 AM
very true...it is very nice.

FOR SALE!
Friday, June 03, 2011 8:00 AM
Hell, I told myself after I got my Rx7 and sold my last Jbody I wasnt ever going to own another Cavalier or Sunfire. That lasted all of 6 months. Needed a daily driver.

Sunday, June 05, 2011 6:05 PM
It's always good to have a beater car if you can afford it...

2000 Ford F-250 7.3 Powerstroke 4x4 - Not stock
1973 16' Tahiti Speedboat
1983 200 HP Mercury BlackMax
1997 Chevy Cavalier with 275K miles
Monday, June 06, 2011 3:01 PM
You will always miss your j..this is my 2nd my first was a beat up craptastic sunfire with lots of problems and i loved it
Tuesday, June 07, 2011 1:16 PM
I will have a j till the day I die....

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 2:54 PM
Sunfiretun3r wrote:I will have a j till the day I die....

no offense but that is a little pathetic. way better platforms out there
Tuesday, June 07, 2011 3:19 PM
u kiddin wrote:no offense but that is a little pathetic. way better platforms out there

So what? He likes the j-body. Who cares if other platforms are better? I am sure he knows its not the best. Also... No offense or anything

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 5:43 PM
If you miss having a cav go ahead and get another one.

What model a4 do you have?

My brother has a B5 1.8T S-line. Nice car but pretty underpowered in my opinion; LLtec has some great (overpriced) aftermarket stuff for them though. Overall though they are very nice, when we lived back in connecticut the AWD was amazing in the snow regardless of how terrible the conditions were... neither my cadillac or my camry back there could match up to his.

Eat my shift
Tuesday, June 07, 2011 7:29 PM
Freelancer1988 wrote:... No offense or anything

love it.

Thursday, June 09, 2011 6:03 AM
if you miss your cav shoot yourself in the head, now lol.

only way i'd say for you to get another j is if you wanted something utterly cheap to DD why you work on making the audi better.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, June 13, 2011 2:33 PM
Audi parts aren't cheap, just remember that!
Sunday, June 19, 2011 10:41 AM
I would get a J for a second car for when, not if the audi breaks down. I do love the A4, but those germans loved complicated electronics...

Saturday, June 25, 2011 10:07 AM
Freelancer1988 wrote:
u kiddin wrote:no offense but that is a little pathetic. way better platforms out there

So what? He likes the j-body. Who cares if other platforms are better? I am sure he knows its not the best. Also... No offense or anything

I'm not offended by either of you.

And I love my J. And no it's not the best. And no it's not the fastest, and no It's not the worlds greatest car.
But it has the exact look I love, it has the stance, it has the sound, it has the handling, it has the reliability, and it's a chevy. I'm a GM guy at heart and always have been.

Sure, I've looked into other cars, better cars to build, better cars to drive every day, and every time I look some where else, I always come back to my J.

So, bash me all you want, cause it won't phase me. I will have a J till the day I die, wether it's running or not, sitting in a garage or under a tarp. I will own one, and I will Always want to do something else to it.

Sunday, June 26, 2011 12:10 PM
Sunfiretun3r, I was not bashing you one bit. I too keep coming back to the J. I have traded all my other cars, but can't trade my Z24... Might be sad to some people, but I too don't care.

Sunday, June 26, 2011 9:33 PM
Freelancer1988 wrote:Sunfiretun3r, I was not bashing you one bit. I too keep coming back to the J. I have traded all my other cars, but can't trade my Z24... Might be sad to some people, but I too don't care.

No worries dude. I wasn't speaking directly at you or the other guy, was just talking in general. And I am in the same exact boat you are. I can not get rid of my cavi. Just can't.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search