Forum IGNORE Feature - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: IGNORE
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 5:52 AM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:I cannot believe the amount of animosity you guys have for each other, honestly.

o i can lol

but back on topic thanks for all the updates you do implement there Dave they are really appreciated

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 6:52 AM
So I'm getting this most of the morning.....

Forum wrote:The message you requested could not be retrieved. The message may have been deleted, or the forums may be experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 12:58 PM
Where?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 5:07 PM
the Jew wrote:
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:I cannot believe the amount of animosity you guys have for each other, honestly.

o i can lol

but back on topic thanks for all the updates you do implement there Dave they are really appreciated

It's just that.. who'd have thought a j-body forum could have elitists? I was talking about this the other night with a fellow JBO member, and the point I made is something that's always bugged me about this place. That being, with a dead platform and a scene that never even took off in the first place, the last people we should be arguing with are ourselves. There are very few people around here that I dislike, but that is ONLY because they are generally douchebags themselves who just happen to favor j-bodies... which sucks.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, July 24, 2011 10:58 PM
Evan Undead wrote:

It's just that.. who'd have thought a j-body forum could have elitists? I was talking about this the other night with a fellow JBO member, and the point I made is something that's always bugged me about this place. That being, with a dead platform and a scene that never even took off in the first place, the last people we should be arguing with are ourselves. There are very few people around here that I dislike, but that is ONLY because they are generally douchebags themselves who just happen to favor j-bodies... which sucks.

this is one of the best posts ive read in a long time. thumbs up Evan

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 1:23 PM
Dave, can I ignore myself? Sometimes I just do not want to hear what I have to say.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 4:31 PM
American Henchman wrote:Dave, can I ignore myself? Sometimes I just do not want to hear what I have to say.

Absolutely. For the self deprecating around here, feel free to ignore yourself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, August 17, 2011 4:31 PM

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 4:43 PM
American Henchman wrote:Dave, can I ignore myself? Sometimes I just do not want to hear what I have to say.

see page 1

Thursday, August 18, 2011 8:32 AM
^^^ well stephen you atleast have to give me credit for not starting a new thread. i actually can't believe i missed that i must have just glanced over it.

Thursday, August 18, 2011 2:07 PM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:
the Jew wrote:

o i can lol

we really need a bowing smilie for crap like this. awesome post.

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Friday, August 19, 2011 2:13 PM
Finally used the ignore button!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search