hmmmm teaser time.... haters are welcome - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
hmmmm teaser time.... haters are welcome
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:54 PM
well for the people who has liked my last car that i built and sold over a year ago.... thank you.. ....and........ umm.... theirs the teaser for you!, not saying anymore.... i thought i was done with the j-body scene... but all i gotta say is im back ha ha. start to not sleep now!

Re: hmmmm teaser time.... haters are welcome
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 6:01 PM
aGAIN? LOL

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 6:15 PM
wasnt planning on it, but got something coming!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 6:26 PM
pics or it didnt happen... =)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 7:17 PM
mystic thats funny you responded my wife has family in va beach and we go their a lot.... last year i was in town for the 4th of july and hit up a show and your car was there.... it was kinda neat just a lot of ghetto cars there... but i kept hanging out by your car to see if i seen anybody around it to talk to you but never did.... they had a raping contest to lol but anyways ill be up there next wk again, any shows?

Thursday, September 01, 2011 4:57 AM
man what kind of show has a raping contest. man those guys should be arrested if there out raping people. lol.

i look forward to see what you do. regardless of wether i like the design i still enjoy seeing the build pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, September 01, 2011 5:42 AM
SeamlessZ24 wrote:mystic thats funny you responded my wife has family in va beach and we go their a lot.... last year i was in town for the 4th of july and hit up a show and your car was there.... it was kinda neat just a lot of ghetto cars there... but i kept hanging out by your car to see if i seen anybody around it to talk to you but never did.... they had a raping contest to lol but anyways ill be up there next wk again, any shows?
i ... um... unfortunately ... ran the car club that threw that show... so i was all over the place, but mostly in the Freedom Wash building trying to sort out classes.

I had no control over that show whatsoever... the club decided on the rappers, and the structure and style of the show. Dropjaw didn't even want to come back out after being there in 2009. (and i'm on a first name basis with Glenn) (although in 09, Big Mike brought out the Dropjaw 2 van)

in fact, the first 4th of july show was in 08, the second annual was in 09, the one you went to, in 2010 was the 4th annual. and this past year (which they didn't even hold on the fourth) was the 6th annual. I cussed them out last year when i found out someone couldn't count, so then they did it again... oh well...

For personal reasons, I quit Speedline about a year ago and formed my own club...

I don't know of any major shows until Sept 17th, when Neighborhood Dreamz is throwing their show in Newport News at the Quaker Steak and Lube.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, September 01, 2011 5:48 AM

Thursday, September 01, 2011 5:49 AM

Thursday, September 01, 2011 5:54 AM
J03Y wrote:
whats that in front of her mouth?

Thursday, September 01, 2011 6:55 AM
looks like a peniscil.

I look forward to seeing what you have going on, if you ever post pics!!!

Thursday, September 01, 2011 7:17 AM
post pics now, and please let it be a sedan.

Thursday, September 01, 2011 8:17 AM
SeamlessZ24 wrote:.... they had a raping contest to

??????

Count me out!

2.2 97 Cavalier......the "Crapalier"
Thursday, September 01, 2011 8:49 AM
Mike when you gonna let us in on your teaser here???

Or am I gonna have to drive to your house or to the body shop and go snooping? hahaha J/P

Can't wait to find out what you got....

JBO Member since 2006.
Friday, September 02, 2011 4:37 PM
wait...what? didnt you just 'come back' with that silver sedan and then get rid of it only to say ur done with j's?

or did i miss something...??

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 5:03 AM
yes he did. same thing as half a dozen people have done on here really. not a big shocker.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Sunday, September 25, 2011 5:35 PM
one heck of a teaser... with no pics and all......

i'd come back with a white/silver/black sedan!! hahaha

Sunday, September 25, 2011 8:26 PM
seriously, where's the thread? been 2 weeks now

Thursday, October 06, 2011 8:44 PM
might be a long time before i let pictures leak out!

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search