im back - Page 2 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: im back
Monday, November 28, 2011 12:09 PM
I can make you scream.

Brofist Jay

Monday, November 28, 2011 12:28 PM
Mike is woman. I has many sex with her.

Monday, November 28, 2011 1:01 PM
yaaaaaaaay brian joined the party!!!!

Monday, November 28, 2011 2:04 PM
Mike has man hands

You have received a forum warning:

Warning: Your signature is way over the 80k file size limit, please remove it.
Monday, November 28, 2011 4:53 PM
On the contrary, Rich has stated that my hands are quite feminine. Its up for debate.

Monday, November 28, 2011 5:14 PM
me upset nope im cool just playn with yall most people would cry and type a bunch of curse words me im having fun .You couldnt make me mad lol
Monday, November 28, 2011 5:19 PM
so anyway what is the best pistons for the ecotec . Im planing on a all motor build,i wanted a turbo but seeing that my engine has 130,000 miles i think i want to build it anyway.
Monday, November 28, 2011 7:21 PM
Mike wrote:On the contrary, Rich has stated that my hands are quite feminine. Its up for debate.

this is the truth. like satin on mah cockanbawls.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Monday, November 28, 2011 7:36 PM
evil lives wrote:so anyway what is the best pistons for the ecotec . Im planing on a all motor build,i wanted a turbo but seeing that my engine has 130,000 miles i think i want to build it anyway.

the cheapest ones you can find on ebay. i used those in mine, they worked wonders. added like 80 hp. true story.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 4:03 AM
I use titanium based neodynum pistons in my eco...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 5:16 AM
I personally choose to go with the unabtanium pistons.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 5:28 AM
I built my pistons with Quick Steel. All you need are some pottery tools and a kick wheel. I also had it coated in zergium-piium so it could withstand a 1000 shot of nitrous. I can make you a set for as little as $2.5m. Free shipping.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 2:46 PM
I want some but all I have are these bull@!#$ Canadian dollars...

You have received a forum warning:

Warning: Your signature is way over the 80k file size limit, please remove it.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011 3:05 PM
Canada is poop.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 5:12 AM
Troy (aka Sunfail) wrote:I want some but all I have are these bull@!#$ Canadian dollars...

Mike wrote:Canada is poop.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:50 PM
so the average person on jbody org has the maturitly level of a six year old. So yall kids i just bought a srt4 dodge caliber, so bye peace and i will miss ya.
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 9:01 PM
evil lives wrote:so the average person on jbody org has the maturitly level of a six year old. So yall kids i just bought a srt4 dodge caliber, so bye peace and i will miss ya.

lol, have fun with that. i'm sure you'll run into alot higher maturity level's over on the dodge forums......btw, your'e a fggt.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 9:14 PM
no im not a fggt or joining a dodge forum sorry . lol..
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search