plans for next year - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
plans for next year
Monday, December 05, 2011 8:57 PM
So my wife is letting me use some of income tax to put into the car but idk what I should do lol so what would you guys do. Any suggestions.....particularly suspension is what I want to work but I'm open to anything. Tjanks any input

Re: plans for next year
Tuesday, December 06, 2011 10:58 AM
I would not waste it on a J-body

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 4:14 PM
how much are you willing to spend, ballpark.
ild say if you are going around seven to nine hundred, you could get a prokit or sportlines, or you could get the tein coil over basics, if its over twelve you could get the ss teins or for under fifteen hundred the kw coilovers or that new group purchase coilovers from john benham

Modding my j since I found the org
Thursday, December 15, 2011 5:22 AM
demi silver wrote:i quoted a spammer... don't do this... it sucks having to go in and delete their posts as well as your quotes... kthx.

he could also suck a dick for money, but neither are great choices.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, December 15, 2011 5:13 PM

Thursday, December 15, 2011 9:20 AM
lol joey

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 8:12 PM
J03Y wrote:I would not waste it on a J-body

Winner!!!!!

2000 Ford F-250 7.3 Powerstroke 4x4 - Not stock
1973 16' Tahiti Speedboat
1983 200 HP Mercury BlackMax
1997 Chevy Cavalier with 275K miles
Wednesday, December 21, 2011 12:38 PM
money is hard to come by these days so decide what you want to use it on so you at least enjoy it. may regret it if your letting other people pick for you. if you don't know what you want, then your not ready to purchase.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, December 21, 2011 2:47 PM
if you have the extra cash bro, and you wanna spend it on the car, ild say go for the more expensive stuff like motor or suspension, then most of the other stuff you can do slowly as long as the car runs great and rides good then looks can slowly be modded , with a good drop your car will look a million times better even if its stock, and with a blower or a few stock exhaust or engine mods itll help with a little get up and go or if you can afford it BLOW IT or TURBO

Modding my j since I found the org
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search