Poor Man Mods - Page 2 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Poor Man Mods
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 4:38 PM
Hey retard these are not J-bodies cavaliers your tard so you could stop saying it its a chevrolet cavalier you and your friends are terible and the billy madison thing hits the nail right on the head

JBO since July 30, 2001

Thursday, March 22, 2012 12:08 AM
dafuq did i just read
Monday, April 02, 2012 4:04 PM
ok so i guess me being a female i'm stupid because I put HID's in my cavalier? Also I am curious to know how the hell they got high beams in the HID's because I was told you can't have them in HID's because they are too bright. I have no high beams and I also have no daytime running lights anymore. I just drive with my headlights on. I am not saying I agree with them but sometimes HID's do make the car look pretty decent. I like mine and I don't even have anything done to my engine and @!#$. Too many miles on it and my friend is afraid i'll throw a rod through my block if i turbo'd it from a cobalt ss.
Monday, April 02, 2012 6:28 PM
Why won't this thread die???

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Monday, April 02, 2012 6:41 PM
Tamara Hawthorne wrote:ok so i guess me being a female i'm stupid because I put HID's in my cavalier? Also I am curious to know how the hell they got high beams in the HID's because I was told you can't have them in HID's because they are too bright. I have no high beams and I also have no daytime running lights anymore. I just drive with my headlights on. I am not saying I agree with them but sometimes HID's do make the car look pretty decent. I like mine and I don't even have anything done to my engine and @!#$. Too many miles on it and my friend is afraid i'll throw a rod through my block if i turbo'd it from a cobalt ss.

Do you even know what you just said?

Monday, April 02, 2012 6:57 PM
Tamara Hawthorne wrote:ok so i guess me being a female i'm stupid because I put HID's in my cavalier? Also I am curious to know how the hell they got high beams in the HID's because I was told you can't have them in HID's because they are too bright. I have no high beams and I also have no daytime running lights anymore. I just drive with my headlights on. I am not saying I agree with them but sometimes HID's do make the car look pretty decent. I like mine and I don't even have anything done to my engine and @!#$. Too many miles on it and my friend is afraid i'll throw a rod through my block if i turbo'd it from a cobalt ss.

AJ....gonna have to borrow this...

Monday, April 02, 2012 7:16 PM
</thread>

To contact a moderator, please send a direct message to the moderator account. Please
note you must be logged in to send messages to this account.

Please include a link if you are contacting us regarding a thread.

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES TO THIS ACCOUNT, USE THE LINK ABOVE.
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search