2200 temp gauge - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2200 temp gauge
Saturday, May 26, 2012 8:47 PM
ive looked my 2200 over trying to find a place to put a manual temp gauge on it does anyone know where i can put one at?????

Re: 2200 temp gauge
Sunday, May 27, 2012 12:24 PM
I'd get an A-piller pod and put it in that.

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Sunday, May 27, 2012 4:02 PM
no not inside ive got the interior gutted its a rally car i cant find a spot to put it in the block of the moter its self???
Monday, May 28, 2012 4:30 AM
How are you going to see the gauge if it's under the hood?

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Monday, May 28, 2012 1:49 PM
the gauge its self will be inside... im talking about the lil heat element on the end of the cable for manuel gauge...it has a lil heat element with a nut behind it that treads into the block head or intake or wherever their is a water jacket i cant find a spot to put it at??
Monday, May 28, 2012 2:30 PM
Lawls at SHOoff...

First of all, do a search, you should be able to put one somewhere depending if you want to do some machining or not...

Secondly, you are not giving enough info, you want us to help you, but your not helping yourself... some prior knowledge and you letting us know what fitting is on the gauge would be much more helpful.

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 11:41 AM
Dennis Privett wrote:the gauge its self will be inside... im talking about the lil heat element on the end of the cable for manuel gauge...it has a lil heat element with a nut behind it that treads into the block head or intake or wherever their is a water jacket i cant find a spot to put it at??

Do you have a drill and a tap of appropriate size?

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:47 PM
There is a plug on the front of the front of the block, on the left of the oil dip stick.
Remove it and use the appropriate reducer and adapt your sender there.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search