AZNCAV. HORRIBLE SELLER BEWARE - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
AZNCAV. HORRIBLE SELLER BEWARE
Sunday, December 09, 2012 5:32 AM
Been 4 months since I sent him money for a rear lip he still has, been a horrible experience ever since. Hardly returns emails, when he does he says hes got my money but has no way to send it because his paypal isnt working (wonder why) and keeps saying hes gunna give it to his friend to paypal back. (i had to paypal his friend).

Ofcourse now its been way over the 90 days or whatever for paypal to do anything so I feel totally useless on getting my money back. Its disgusting what some people do, I really thought I could trust the guy since he was a known name on here. I believe ZsZ is having the same problem aswell right now.

DO NOT BUY FROM HIM for future reference guys.

Re: AZNCAV. HORRIBLE SELLER BEWARE
Sunday, December 09, 2012 7:57 AM
Gotta make that BMW payment!

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=6&i=237128&t=237128

Hope you get this resolved.

Sunday, December 09, 2012 11:43 AM
Not surprised

Sunday, December 09, 2012 12:06 PM
hmmm... sorry to hear that, man. he tried peddling me a damaged toyota cav steering wheel here ohh about a month ago now id say. kept dropping the price and damn near begging me to buy it so he could get money so he's obviously desperate.

ive never had any bad dealings with him in the past though i believe i got a 95-99 headlight harness off him no problem. this was back when he was still doing his j-body, etc. though.

turn it into paypal anyway i say. at least give it a shot....

It's nice to be injected but I love being blown.
Monday, December 10, 2012 4:49 AM
lol Joe

Brad, I think I will turn it over to paypal. I guess it wont hurt to try.

Monday, December 10, 2012 6:39 AM
Bought a front lip from him a couple months back. Took him about 6 weeks to send it out, i eventually got my product.
Monday, December 10, 2012 7:23 PM
Not surprised. He @!#$ over Soapy BIG TIME with his supercharger.

Monday, December 10, 2012 7:28 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:Not surprised. He @!#$ over Soapy BIG TIME with his supercharger.

actually the charger was not in my power. i bought it from a member who sold it to me. but i sold it to soapy who received it from said member. i never actually had the charger in my possession . everything will be resolved at the end of the week.

Saturday, December 15, 2012 1:59 PM
still not resolved, reminds me of the past 4 months.

Sunday, December 16, 2012 5:29 AM

WTF seriously? What is it with these people on here? I just dont understand why if you have something for sale, and someone pays for it... you just drop off the earth. You don't post something for sale if you don't have it ready to ship out the moment your paid. Even if something comes up you give the damn money back.

I hope you get it sorted out.

Sunday, December 16, 2012 12:44 PM
He told me he used the cash I sent him a couple days after I paid for debt. Glad I could be some assistance to him. I don't know about you but I'm no @!#$ charity.

Promised me the world all this passed week again saying I was getting payment at 6pm pacific time, its now sunday, and still have not heard anything.

Here we go again.

Sunday, December 16, 2012 6:45 PM
Maybe he can pay you with all the Hot Wheels he is buying or the $44.20 he cashed in on in coins per Instagram

Honestly like the guy, but this pisses me off.

Sunday, December 16, 2012 10:37 PM
Kinda @!#$ty if you ask me.....

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Monday, December 17, 2012 5:18 PM
FINALLY got the refund tonight.

Im sorry but I still would not recommend buying anything off him. 4 months is no excuse.

cheers JBO

Monday, December 17, 2012 6:42 PM
Glad to hear he came through, despite the unacceptable circumstances.

Monday, December 17, 2012 8:05 PM
We need to have beers joe, several beers.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:56 AM
Deal.

Rumor is that you have the funds .

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 5:12 PM
Ya I'll buy first round,

LOL

Thursday, December 27, 2012 10:36 AM
That is B.S.

What a piece. Guess that BMW payment is getting the best of him like Joe said. @!#$ hoodrats spending too much on a car they can't afford.

Thursday, December 27, 2012 5:18 PM
MIKE... hoodrat? please far from it. BMW payment has no effect on this subject what so ever.

Thursday, December 27, 2012 5:35 PM
Again sorry to Wayde for taking an AWFUL long time to get things settled. I admit not the best moves i made, but everyone goes through things that are out of their control at times. Just so happens to be with one of the well known and respected members like Wayde. Can't say i didn't offer a Money Order from the beginning because i did for the reason of having issues with paypal. All the other times.. its just pure laziness which is definitely not a good thing i admit. Very poor decisions were made in my part and i do apologize greatly. But im not here to argue with anyone.

also as for payments for the BMW? 10k isn't killing anyone for a bmw. 228 a month also isn't killing the wallet. And id like to at least say its more then half paid for.

Again Very sorry to Wayde for giving you such a hassle.

Friday, December 28, 2012 9:25 PM
I accept your apology,

But please, DONT do this again. Put yourself in my shoes over this conflict, you would have done the same thing.

cheers

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search