Cavalier almost outruns cops - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cavalier almost outruns cops
Sunday, October 06, 2013 6:00 PM
Is this a member from here?

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.

Re: Cavalier almost outruns cops
Sunday, October 06, 2013 7:36 PM
Are you planning on giving them a pat on the back? What person is going to say it was them?

Sunday, October 06, 2013 8:29 PM
No I'm not, I thought it was stupid of them. Last year someone from v6z24 out ran the cops came online bragging about it and got busted for it lol.

Sunday, October 06, 2013 8:32 PM
drive it like you stole it! oh wait.. he did...

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Sunday, October 06, 2013 9:31 PM
The turn signal at 2:02 kills me lol
Sunday, October 06, 2013 10:04 PM
I like at the end the call off the chance then 10 seconds later the guy hits a poll lol.

Sunday, October 06, 2013 10:09 PM
I'd say me, but there is a good chance that guy in going to be in jail quite a while for that one....

Don't think that person would be able to respond!

http://www.autorentalandsales.com/images/2004Cavalier005.JPG
Monday, October 07, 2013 4:21 AM
If I recall correctly...he didn't get that long of a sentence. This happened in Lakewood, Ohio. A suburb of Cleveland. I have driven down most of those roads from the vid.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, October 07, 2013 5:04 AM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:If I recall correctly...he didn't get that long of a sentence. This happened in Lakewood, Ohio. A suburb of Cleveland. I have driven down most of those roads from the vid.

Do you drive like that? Lol jk

Monday, October 07, 2013 7:40 PM
That was truly awesome to watch. I think the owner should get a bio on the site. That little cavy gave them a run for there money.

FU Tuning

Monday, October 07, 2013 10:23 PM
Sounded like the cop car was on a speed limiter for a little bit in that vid, and the cavalier was pulling away during that time. Surely they wouldn't limit a cop car to below 108 mph?

- Your not-so-local, untrained, uncertified, backyard mechanic. But my @!#$ runs

Tuesday, October 08, 2013 4:28 AM
lol I got a kick out of the discription when he said a black Cavalier I was like sounds like their chasing me on foot lol, what a bitch though that they call it off and he crashes 2 seconds later but a little suspension work and he would have got away.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Tuesday, October 08, 2013 9:51 AM
Man... never seen so many deserted streets. Good thing tho... both him and the cop going 50+ mph down tight residential streets... that's amazing no one got hurt or killed..
Tuesday, October 08, 2013 11:11 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNA3vc2eNL0

Even better any one on here lmfao
You spent 10 grand lmfao really
Tuesday, October 08, 2013 11:14 AM
Blue Boosted Penguin wrote:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNA3vc2eNL0

Oh I forgot what body kit looks stock to me lmfao
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:45 AM
if you listen to the video the cop is announcing to dispatch the speeds. 50-70 mph, not really that impressive. since the cop was probably backing off in a residential area to not push the guy to higher speeds. if my memory serves me correctly at my old cavalier could hit 50 mph easily.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 9:14 AM
Body kit really....

I Love My J ♡
Wednesday, October 30, 2013 8:47 PM
A "highly skilled driver" with cornering like that? He wrecked like three times. Seriously, with the amount of body roll the driver was subjecting that car to, his cornering angles were all wrong. The cavvy, AND the cop. First off, the cavalier had a much better driving...if far more reckless. Second that cop couldn't drive... At EVERY corner that cavalier pulled on the cop. Pulled HARD. If it hadn't been for the fact the cop makes 90hp MORE than a cavalier, he would have been outrun easily. The local cops where I live, many of them get v6 Impalas, bone stock, and mostly driven by ladies. The local civics, with their bone stock engines, and cut springs will out run them.

Like another poster said, if that cavalier had some suspension work, that cop never would have touched him after the first couple corners.
Thursday, October 31, 2013 6:25 AM
Blue Boosted Penguin wrote:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNA3vc2eNL0

Cat Back
   Header
   Intake
   TB Spacer
   Rims
   Tires
+ Gauges
-------------
= $10K?

Thursday, October 31, 2013 8:26 AM
You know how it is, throttle body spacers arnt cheep, all that power they add comes at a cost man. full 15WHP gain.

Friday, November 01, 2013 10:03 PM
I must say, it is a real kicker seeing a little Cavalier outrun a cop car in such ways, and I laughed good at the turn signals myself LOL!

'03 LS Sport 5spd, Amsoil fluids, Vibrant cat-back, 5% 3M color stable tint, Z24 trunk lid

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search